Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game play issue day 2 of new updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I started part 2 of the new world and i noticed that i fizz a lot now on my fire i have 22% accuracy and fizz a lot when casting 75 % spells that is a 3% chance to fizz, not just that but i have 88% on my critical that is a 22% chance that i fail to critical but i never failed to critical not once so it seems to be that they got critical and accuracy backwards or their math is just wrong. hope they get this fixed soon i fizz so much i don't even want to play.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I hear ya... my fire wizard used to critical most of the time. now in the new world she hardly ever criticals… very sad

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
for me i get shadow pip every round but barely can get power pip with my 97% power pip chance, the 97% power pip chance is since ever, its not by part 2 empyrea, but the shadow pips its by part 2 empyrea and i like it lol

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Idony09 on Nov 9, 2018 wrote:
I hear ya... my fire wizard used to critical most of the time. now in the new world she hardly ever criticals… very sad
yours might just be critical decay. As you level up your critical goes down, my storm started a 100% and now back at max (130) its 99%. My life started new world and 95% i rose to level 126.5 and it dropped to 94% replaced a +13 critical jewel with a +18 and it went back to 95% now at level 127.5 its back down to 94% critical. hope this helps on what to expect on critical decay