Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game cards...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i dont know where to inquire about this so i think this would be the only place to put it but...

since the advent of blockbusters demise

who will take over their slot for the cards as they are selling off the stores in my area.
it took me 6 weeks to get the local blockbuster to get in the cards.
and when i went in to check last Monday they had cardboard wizard cards not the plastics ones. they worked but i could only get three of them.
i wanted to complete my dragon collection but if i can not get the cards the
blue dragons will be one shy.

does KI have any one in their sights as to who may take over this point in distribution of the game/gift cards?

Administrator
I'll investigate this matter.

I know this is an odd request, but if you still have the used cardboard card, can you send us a snapshot of it via email to community@wizard101.com please? They should not be selling anything other than the official plastic cards.

Also if you encounter issues with these cards, please let me know at the same email address as above.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
hey professor Greyrose

it happened again i went to local gamestop and had a heck of a time trying to find the cards and when the clerk found them on the rack they too were the carboard cards.. they look like the plastic one byt you can tell from holding them they are cardboard.

and they only had the $10 cards nothing else.

i will be contacting in the community email to find out how to get them to you .

this is getting outrageous

Administrator
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Professor GreyRose
i found the reasons they cards are not plastic at my local Gamestop.
they ran out of the plastic ones and pulled out the older cardboard one to get rid of them in sales.

as for block buster... they are not honoring or selling any gift cards as they have been acquired by ... Dish Network.
and my source tells me their jobs are on a time limit ...

so maybe a new outlet will be needed to replace them