Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game card membership question

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
if I use a game card to get member ship, when I redeem it will I be able to choose if it automatically renews or not? I am not allowed to use a credit card in any fashion so it would be nice to know if I can have 2 months and then just have it end eventually because I cant deal with any complications.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
if I use a game card to get member ship, when I redeem it will I be able to choose if it automatically renews or not? I am not allowed to use a credit card in any fashion so it would be nice to know if I can have 2 months and then just have it end eventually because I cant deal with any complications.
Game cards do not automatically renew as you're not actually entering any payment info. Your account converts to free after the time expires. I use gamecards for membership and that's how it always has worked.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
If you purchased a game card there is no auto renew. Once the time is expired so are the benefits that went with it.

The worlds that were once open will be once again closed. You will no longer be able to get double rewards. Etc.

Only by purchasing another game card will it open back up again. And only for the allotted time.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Also if its a fact that your city is running out of game cards, (My city ran out and I'm in Canada which they don't ship to anymore so here is what I do:) So I get those $25 Prepaid Visas which then you can use online. (I find an issue happens if I do it through KI's Site, so I made a Paypal account and did it through there and it works perfectly. Also you can unlock text if your under 13 or open if your over 18.

Valdus SpellCaster 99