Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frost Giants: That was EASY!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I was greeted after traversing Nastrond last night by the four Frost Giants. I only had ten minutes left, and one of my friends left. We simply casted our AoE's until all enemies except Austri, the tower-shielding one, then smashed him in a flurry of Forest Lords, Fire Dragons, and Ra-s in the matter of ten minutes. Phew, that was easy. Anyone else think so?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mman17 wrote:
I was greeted after traversing Nastrond last night by the four Frost Giants. I only had ten minutes left, and one of my friends left. We simply casted our AoE's until all enemies except Austri, the tower-shielding one, then smashed him in a flurry of Forest Lords, Fire Dragons, and Ra-s in the matter of ten minutes. Phew, that was easy. Anyone else think so?

I personally thought Dulin's Band was a harder encounter than the brothers. However, the "feel" of the fight with the brothers was much more epic. It was actually a much more enjoyable experience, than a challenge. But I have the waterworks to compensate for that !