Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friendship Table Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2014
Alright as of next update (I don't have an exact date on that but soon(TM)) you will be able to place as many Friendship tables as you want inside and outside of your house. (as long as there is room and you have them. Or as many imaginary ones you want.)

This update for sure will not make it in before the table leaves the crown shop on Feb 20th. So if you want to make a feast Hall, or little cafe grab all the tables you need now.

If you all love the table let us know and I will try to make sure we get a few different ones later in the year.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
One of the reasons why the table is so well received is that it is interactable or should I say, "sittable?"

Going forward, I would love to see this trend continue when designing new furniture items, particular seats, desks, sofas, chairs, etc.

Allow our wizards to get the opportunity to rest their tired legs (that we stand on for sometimes many hours) daily.

The rest should not only be when we're logged off I:

Give us the opportunity to sit in these seats
Put our hands on the tables
Eat the meals
Rest in the beds
Lie in the sofas
Wash our hands around sinks.

I must say though that the table was a little smaller than I expected.

So, continue with the tables, but maybe, increase their size just a little bit?

Good Job nonetheless!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also,

Thanks for letting us know your upcoming plans.

This is exactly what I meant when I said that I would love to see more feedback/interaction from KI Employees to us, the community.

Good to see such a remarkable effort being made.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I love the table and the thought you might be doing more items that we can interact with.
Was wondering if there was a way to make the box that you "X" to sit, go away after sitting at the table?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
Alright as of next update (I don't have an exact date on that but soon(TM)) you will be able to place as many Friendship tables as you want inside and outside of your house. (as long as there is room and you have them. Or as many imaginary ones you want.)

This update for sure will not make it in before the table leaves the crown shop on Feb 20th. So if you want to make a feast Hall, or little cafe grab all the tables you need now.

If you all love the table let us know and I will try to make sure we get a few different ones later in the year.

YES, YES, YES PLEEESE!!!! I'd love more interactive furniture our wizards and guests can enjoy using! Thank you for making this lovely table and I look forward to seeing more similar items too!

10/10 woohoo! Thank you!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:

Could you please bring this table to Pirate101?

Administrator
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2019 wrote:
Could you please bring this table to Pirate101?
Hi anecorbie! There's a lot more tech with Pirate101 to consider, but we're looking into the possibility to see what we can do.