Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fourth School Suggestions?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
So, I'm around level 35 (I know, shouldn't be considering a fourth school yet), and I'm a balance wizard, pretty far into Storm and starting out in Life (Made it to Sprite!~). I was wondering, after I finish up Storm and get pretty far in Life (I intend to stop at around Saytr), should I go for one of the Astral schools (Probably sun or moon), Death, or Ice? I am considering Ice due to it's Tower Shield, primarily, Death because draining spells would be helpful, and Moon because I have been lucky enough to play around with Polymorphs thanks to a Ninja Fig.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
booga799 on May 27, 2016 wrote:
So, I'm around level 35 (I know, shouldn't be considering a fourth school yet), and I'm a balance wizard, pretty far into Storm and starting out in Life (Made it to Sprite!~). I was wondering, after I finish up Storm and get pretty far in Life (I intend to stop at around Saytr), should I go for one of the Astral schools (Probably sun or moon), Death, or Ice? I am considering Ice due to it's Tower Shield, primarily, Death because draining spells would be helpful, and Moon because I have been lucky enough to play around with Polymorphs thanks to a Ninja Fig.
I recommend you stop training storm, train life up to satyr, train death up to feint, train ice up to tower shield and then get spells like sharpened blade and potent trap when you're higher lvl and chastisement also.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Adam Wintersinger on May 28, 2016 wrote:
I recommend you stop training storm, train life up to satyr, train death up to feint, train ice up to tower shield and then get spells like sharpened blade and potent trap when you're higher lvl and chastisement also.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
Thanks for the help!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
I would suggest that if you want a fourth school to stop training for storm for a bit and go on Zeke's quests. That way you can have more healing spells and a fourth school.

If you were to have a fourth school, I think Death would be the best. You could heal and fight.

Hope this helped.

Level 43
Level 15
Level 12
Level 4
Level 1

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
booga799 on May 29, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for the help!
No problem.