Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

forest cyclops/hulking cyclops pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
quick question i was thinking about purchasing a gift card for crowns plus a life pet from cvs i see the spells that this card gives with the pet but i cannot seem to find any info on talents and derby abilities for these two pets i have searched all over i thought they would be on wiki wizard101 central thats where i go for everything but i could not seem to find any info on either one of these cyclops pets.
does anyone or has anyone gotten either one of these pets and if so could you give me some info on them before i get this giftcard.
i would really like to get a gift card with a pet who could be usefull.
i have a heck hound for fire,artic cat for ice,will probably get a storm hound with crowns for my storm wizard.so my remaining three i am still in the air about.
i was thinking about one of the cyclops for my life wizard then i have balance and myth to give some sort of helpfull pet.
any suggestions and info would be greatly appreciated!

Thank-you fellow wizards!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I suggest looking at Wizard101 Wiki. It's a very helpful site for just about anything in the Wizard World. Too save yourself the time spent looking for it, i'll post what it says there. However, I do not own either pets and the Wiki is free for any member to change, so I am not sure if this is entirely accurate....
Forest Cyclops
Cards; gives one Humongofrog card at Baby
200 Strength
225 Intellect
240 Agility
250 Will
200 Power
It also says that to get the pet, you must redeem the card in April, so if you want to get the pet, you might want to get it now.

Now, onto the Hulking Cyclops...
I have tried looking for the pet on the Wiki and over the internet, and while I do find a few mentionings of it, I can not find any real information about it. Sorry.

Hope I helped! ^^

Julia Thunderheart

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
thanks julia i could not even find the forest cyclops on wiki,im surprised you found it thanks for looking though.
i know the forest gives humongofrog & hulking wyvern for may so i was just curious about pet talents i appreciate you doing the research for me.
thank you so much at least you were able to find some stats for the forest cyclops i could not even find that,not even on wiki central which is an awesome sight for all kinds of info.i must have been looking it up wrong somehow you've been a big help though thanks so much!