Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foo Dog is the best pet ever!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
I love, love, love my foo dogs! They look cool both when standing and when running. The pet skills are decent. The cards are useful. It's a little evil to put in one for each school but I have the self-control that I don't have to buy Kirin Hoard packs until I have all of them.

I think. :-P

Seriously, I spent 23,000 crowns on packs and I didn't get a Kirin mount but I'm okay with that because I like my two Foo Dogs better.

It's interesting that while this is supposedly a Moo Shu-themed pack, it might as well really be billed as the "pet pack". Tons of snacks. Lots of mega snacks. LOTS of pets of all sorts. I have enough yellow elves now to populate an enchanted forest. heh

I'm also happy that this set has fewer house items and the ones you do get are generally either useful or interesting.

My only complaint is the same one I make about all of the packs - I really want a way to exchange duplicate gear for the same gear in a different level range.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the Kirin Hoard.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Slickriptide wrote:
I love, love, love my foo dogs! They look cool both when standing and when running. The pet skills are decent. The cards are useful. It's a little evil to put in one for each school but I have the self-control that I don't have to buy Kirin Hoard packs until I have all of them.

I think. :-P

Seriously, I spent 23,000 crowns on packs and I didn't get a Kirin mount but I'm okay with that because I like my two Foo Dogs better.

It's interesting that while this is supposedly a Moo Shu-themed pack, it might as well really be billed as the "pet pack". Tons of snacks. Lots of mega snacks. LOTS of pets of all sorts. I have enough yellow elves now to populate an enchanted forest. heh

I'm also happy that this set has fewer house items and the ones you do get are generally either useful or interesting.

My only complaint is the same one I make about all of the packs - I really want a way to exchange duplicate gear for the same gear in a different level range.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the Kirin Hoard.

i get several foo dogs pack after pack after pack

i am missing the sunfire one though aka fire one

keep looking for them
also another way to get them is get one lvl it up to adult
then hatch with foo dogs ya dont have

well good luck and have fun with your foo dogs
p.s. i just <3 there little run move