Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fizzles and spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Now so far this game is pretty decent, but one of the most fustrating things I have delt with are Fizzles. While I am playing a Pyromancer a fairly agressive spellcasting style I find it Infuriating that more than 50% of the time my spells fizzle. In fact just in my last battle I cast about 8 combat spells and 2 buffs only 2 of my combat spells went off and one buff everything else had fizzled. Mind you I am lvl 20 and this ratio seems to be way off. I suppose I am just bent out of shape over the rate of failure I have encountered with spells in the game. This is more of a plea for the makers of the game to look at the ratio and see if it needs a lil tweaking. It seems to be more prevalant when in a group as most times I fizzle over 50% is when im grouped with others or they join my combat.

At any rate if you feel the fizzle rate is a bit heavy as I do post here lets keep it civil and see if they can look at this and tweak it a bit so it's a little less fustrating.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I am a Storm Wizard. And we have the lowest fizzle percentage. I don't know if its just you, or it actually is the game but I am fine.