Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Snake And Storm Elf

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
they just have swithed schools and do the same damage
but how do you get them please someone help :(

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well, new wizard, these are mutated cards. So far only elemental cards can be mutated
Fire Elf
Fire Cat
Ice Beetle
Evil Snowman
these are the only ones that can be mutated into another school for wizards, so far. Sense wizards have advantages, so must the enemeis. To get a mutated card you must make it. Say you have the fire elf spell. buy the ice or storm mutate card, put it in side deck, draw it and layer it over fire elf, this is like tough and keen eye. However! The mutates will only work with the specified card, pip requirement to use mutated card in battle, or accuracy might be changed.
Hope this Helps
Alex, Nathan

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
nealpd123 wrote:

Treasure cards allow this mutation of one school to another.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
you get the from mutate treasure cards. but the only ones i have seen that you can mutate are: evil snowman, fire elf, fire cat, and ice beetle. here are the mutates:

jolted snowman
frost cat
storm cat
blaze beetle
storm bettle
storm elf
ice elf
and magama man i think
you can only earn these cards from enemies or buy them but to use them you must have the spell card

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
They are muatations. You can get mutations at the bazaar. Well that is what i've seen so far.

Delver
May 31, 2009
they are treasure cards, you can also get transmute treasure cards for firecat, fire elf, evil snowman, and ice beetle allowing you to change them into the two other elemental schools

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
nealpd123 wrote:

I noticed that some bosses and monsters (like field guards) had been using those spells, a pet also gives you storm elf, but not fire snake :(