Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire or myth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Now I know what all of you are thinking, "It's a troll thread!." Well it is not and a question that has been bugging me all day.

Now, I have been playing P101 for about 2 years now and my Wiz break is done and quite frankly, I need a fresh start.

So the question is what is best to do with a friend, fun rating and your favor spell of that class. Fire or Myth?

And again I know what your thinking again, "The classes are so different!." Well yes I know with the DOT's of fie and minions from myth.

And I'd Love to hear your guy's (and gals!) opinion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PIEforDAYS

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
DayOldMuffin on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Now I know what all of you are thinking, "It's a troll thread!." Well it is not and a question that has been bugging me all day.

Now, I have been playing P101 for about 2 years now and my Wiz break is done and quite frankly, I need a fresh start.

So the question is what is best to do with a friend, fun rating and your favor spell of that class. Fire or Myth?

And again I know what your thinking again, "The classes are so different!." Well yes I know with the DOT's of fie and minions from myth.

And I'd Love to hear your guy's (and gals!) opinion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PIEforDAYS
Personally a fire can tank and be beast if your going with friends choose fire if your up for soloing darkmoor choose myth to get low level minions XD

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I think Myth has some really cool spells. However, it takes quite a while to receive the powerful spells, like Basilisk. Fire spells are pretty powerful from the start. I think it would be easier to win a battle with Fire, especially if you are on lower levels.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Honestly, Myth stands out because of minions. Unless you somehow get Talos at a very early level (Dragonspyre, Mooshu) You're not going to beat the game. The minions become useless.

So- start with fire. Myth's awesome too, though, I find it very fun (Quite possibly because I have a habit of naming my spells.) and it's also very nice in PvP.