Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire or ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
A person657 on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
What is better at lvl 110 or ?
If they are level 110, both of them could be quite powerful. But I would go for . I know an person who is almost level 40, and they are not having alot of luck in battles. When wizards reach level 110, they get really useful and powerful spells. But of course, if someone becomes a level 110 person, they could always train from school or any school they want.

Heather StarSong lvl 44

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I personally think that fire is better, not just because I am a fire wizard, but because fire tends to be more practical. Its fizzle chance is higher, but its attacks and spells and blades are so useful.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
is better for pvp at max lvl. is better for PVE at max lvl. Just as simple as that.

Lvl 110
Lvl 73
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
A person657 on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
What is better at lvl 110 or ?
In my opinion, fire is great at helping other fires deal great damage (backdraft). Anyways, fire is the best!

Richard SkullDust level 110
Richard FireDust level 110
Richard GoldDust level 44

Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
A person657 on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
Thanks all I have made my choice....
Yaaay!!! Fire ftw!

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i am basically the only one who thinks this... is better at level 110 because of defenses, people who disagree with me, especially fire, do not get angry at me as this is only my opinion.

reasons: defense defense defense! they are bosses at defense, tower shield, taunt, distract can be very useful in battle. They may not attack very high, but can solo in a battle with ease because of their good health amounts.

taylor searider level 41 master thaumaturge (mastermind)

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
annaxh on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
i am basically the only one who thinks this... is better at level 110 because of defenses, people who disagree with me, especially fire, do not get angry at me as this is only my opinion.

reasons: defense defense defense! they are bosses at defense, tower shield, taunt, distract can be very useful in battle. They may not attack very high, but can solo in a battle with ease because of their good health amounts.

taylor searider level 41 master thaumaturge (mastermind)
Unless they are cheating bosses like yevgeny but in that case, you are totally right. I respect your opinion.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Richard SkullDust on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
Unless they are cheating bosses like yevgeny but in that case, you are totally right. I respect your opinion.
thanks!