Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire gear for House of scales is underwhleming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
I've currently noticed that fire has pretty par stats compared to the rest of the schools for The house of scales set
Damage for the fire robe is at 20% while even Life, Death and Balance have more damage
Why isn't fire at least 25% like death? storm is at 28% why can't fire get any love In the mid levels too?

#MoreFor please

Even with Darkmoor gear, Fire is pretty lackluster Its damage is the same as Myth Basically and even sometimes dips down below Balance which is very unacceptable since its supposed to be the second highest damage school for a reason, It may have better damage later on but that doesn't help with fire at its current state unchanged for its Mid levels, Fire Is a great school to play but the way its treated makes it less of a reason to pick it up due to its lackluster mid levels until hitting level 100 which is a far way to go as it is.

Please Kingsisle, Give fire better stats mid levels, they struggle to be a viable member of a team like storm and they have so much potential to, but it takes way too long to reach it.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
AaronDrakeHammer on Jan 6, 2019 wrote:
I've currently noticed that fire has pretty par stats compared to the rest of the schools for The house of scales set
Damage for the fire robe is at 20% while even Life, Death and Balance have more damage
Why isn't fire at least 25% like death? storm is at 28% why can't fire get any love In the mid levels too?

#MoreFor please

Even with Darkmoor gear, Fire is pretty lackluster Its damage is the same as Myth Basically and even sometimes dips down below Balance which is very unacceptable since its supposed to be the second highest damage school for a reason, It may have better damage later on but that doesn't help with fire at its current state unchanged for its Mid levels, Fire Is a great school to play but the way its treated makes it less of a reason to pick it up due to its lackluster mid levels until hitting level 100 which is a far way to go as it is.

Please Kingsisle, Give fire better stats mid levels, they struggle to be a viable member of a team like storm and they have so much potential to, but it takes way too long to reach it.
They did this for a reason. Easily, fire could get WAY more damage and crit than those schools you mentioned.

As for being a "viable" member of a team, fire is great! I was with an ice and death. Ice used a sharpened elemental blade, and death mass feinted. I used meteor. Bam. 7.5k damage.

Fire is not treated sorely. Myth is one of the best schools in the game with all the stuns and earthquakes and such. A myth could easily hold its own against a fire. And the same for fire. If your damage is down at main levels, that's ok.
Around level 60, I only had 50% damage and 170ish crit! But still, I was able to solo Zafaria the same altogether.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
They did this for a reason. Easily, fire could get WAY more damage and crit than those schools you mentioned.

As for being a "viable" member of a team, fire is great! I was with an ice and death. Ice used a sharpened elemental blade, and death mass feinted. I used meteor. Bam. 7.5k damage.

Fire is not treated sorely. Myth is one of the best schools in the game with all the stuns and earthquakes and such. A myth could easily hold its own against a fire. And the same for fire. If your damage is down at main levels, that's ok.
Around level 60, I only had 50% damage and 170ish crit! But still, I was able to solo Zafaria the same altogether.
True, but i feel like Fire is placed a bit too close to myth in the mid levels.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
AaronDrakeHammer on Jan 15, 2019 wrote:
True, but i feel like Fire is placed a bit too close to myth in the mid levels.
And? So? Just because something is close to something else, doesn’t mean your favorite one has to be better. Myth and fire have generally the same stats. Myth has fairly high damage and fairly high accuracy. Fire has really high damage and no-the-best accuracy. They balance each other out. Myth might even be better than fire in some ways!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
AaronDrakeHammer on Jan 6, 2019 wrote:

#MoreFor please

Fire spells have more damage than myth/death/life generally.