Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire gear and deck tips?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
So my Fire wizard recently got to Khrysalis, currently level 95. But I feel super weak, I feel like it's because of my gear or because I don't really have a strategy. I just kinda put in the spells I think work and go in.

I also bought the level 95 Fire gear from the crowns shop but that gear doesn't have resistance so I'm constantly taking huge damage. I heard people say the Hades gear is the best I could currently have but since I'll be level 100 soon I was planning on farming Darkmoor for Malistaire's gear. I don't know if it's worth it to farm Hades' gear when I'm just going to get rid of it when I level up a few more times. But I also feel like it would help me not get destroyed ALL the time, so I have no idea what to do there.

Also when it comes to deck building I'm such a noob. I always see people just put like a couple Meteors and blades in their deck and that's all they need. But when I try it something happens and suddenly I'm up against enemies with no attacks.

I'm just really flustered because I feel like I'm swimming against the current so to speak. I've played this game for years (taking breaks a lot) and I feel like I should definitely know how to survive in fights yet I get slaughtered unless I'm with friends. If anyone knows what I can do about any of this, PLEASE let me know asap.

Joseph Fireflame level 95

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
although you are a higher level than me.
may i suggest some of the gear in the 1 shot gauntlets.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
dragonhelper2000 on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
although you are a higher level than me.
may i suggest some of the gear in the 1 shot gauntlets.
I actually crafted the Azteca fire gear and I'm doing a little bit better now. Still need help figuring deck stuff out though.

Joseph Fireflame level 97