Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Findings with the percentage weakness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
:D I Was doing crystal grove with my death char. I was fighting crystal crawlers. They cast weakness on me several times. Well I just wanted to see how my math skills was. I had a weakness spell which was 25% off my damage. I had cast my vampire spell which hits for 350. Well I have cloths on that adds to damage of death spells. There was no shield on the spider The 25% weakness pops my spell hits for 129. Out of 350 and my adds this spell does 429 or 469 I forget on it's own. But correct me if I am wrong. But that is way more than 25% block on my spell. So is my math wrong or is this a bug with the weakness spell the monster have? :x

I am really confused here? :?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
It adds and subtracts based on the order they are put on you so it wont always give you the same result

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Well went back did a few char there and even went back on my death. The math is right now. Sorry must of been a flaw for the day.

Thanks

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
It adds and subtracts based on the order they are put on you so it wont always give you the same result

I thought they took effect in the order they disappeared as you attacked.