Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Levl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Delver
May 26, 2009
julie1279 wrote:
What's the final level in this game like?

Level 60: boring with no more quests and exp., fun because you are at the top and can crush any monster, sad because you finished the game, and many other things. These are just my opinion

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
hobi wrote:
no one knows no one has reached it yet
Actually, a lot of people are level 60.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
julie1279 wrote:
What happens at the end of the game though?
Probably just have to do a bunch of stuff like with Malistare but fight Morganthe. Hope I spelled them right, don't know how to, weird names...

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Stalactite wrote:
hobi wrote:

I believe that the poster was referring to the fact that Celestia isn't really the end of Wizard101. It's simply the latest world to be released. In fact, I believe that Celestia is actually a beginning and not an end at all. Just like the hunt for Mallistaire was a five world quest (WC, Krok, MB, MS, and DS), Celestia is the first world in a new story arc with Morganthe as the ultimate villain. You meet her in Celestia, but you never fight her.

If you don't want to see any tips or battle spoilers, stop reading here.

As for the end of Celestia, the final area is a dungeon called the Test of the Spheres. There are three bosses (all of whom cheat in a certain way). Don't let the fact that they cheat worry you, for the most part they are simple cheats, and only the first boss really requires help. The first boss has multiple helpers (their health is determined by the number of wizards who are involved at the start of the battle. If you try and attack the boss while the others are still there, he simply puts up a 90% tower shield. The key to this boss is simple, but requires assistance. Simply use an AOE attack to take out his minions, then have the next person wand away his tower shield. Now, attack him with everything you have (make sure at least one wizard has a big attack ready to go once the shield is down). His health isn't too bad, but you have to attack quickly because new minions will appear within two or three rounds. The second boss' cheat is a joke. He also puts up a 90% tower shield, but if you put up a blade, all of his shields disappear. Attacking him will cause him to shield again. So, simply make sure someone puts up a blade before you launch another attack at him. Oh, and take your traps out of your deck before the battle. If you cast a trap, the boss will simply make it disappear. The final boss simply casts smoke screen every time you successfully cast any spell. the key here is also simple. As soon as you have a blade on yourself and a trap on her, she will stop casting smoke screen on you. Once that's no longer the case, she'll start up again. Even so, you still have at least a 50-50 chance of successfully casting a spell. So, in the end, while these bosses cheat, with the exception of the first boss, the Test of the Spheres is rather anti-climatic considering the difficulty of other battles in Celestia. In fact, since all of these bosses are from the various astral schools their power pips are meaningless, and don't count for anything more than a normal pip. Also, the last two wizards only have one minion each, so it doesn't take long before you're all just teaming up on the boss.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
stanklepoot wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
hobi wrote:

I believe that the poster was referring to the fact that Celestia isn't really the end of Wizard101. It's simply the latest world to be released. In fact, I believe that Celestia is actually a beginning and not an end at all. Just like the hunt for Mallistaire was a five world quest (WC, Krok, MB, MS, and DS), Celestia is the first world in a new story arc with Morganthe as the ultimate villain. You meet her in Celestia, but you never fight her.

If you don't want to see any tips or battle spoilers, stop reading here.

As for the end of Celestia, the final area is a dungeon called the Test of the Spheres. There are three bosses (all of whom cheat in a certain way). Don't let the fact that they cheat worry you, for the most part they are simple cheats, and only the first boss really requires help. The first boss has multiple helpers (their health is determined by the number of wizards who are involved at the start of the battle. If you try and attack the boss while the others are still there, he simply puts up a 90% tower shield. The key to this boss is simple, but requires assistance. Simply use an AOE attack to take out his minions, then have the next person wand away his tower shield. Now, attack him with everything you have (make sure at least one wizard has a big attack ready to go once the shield is down). His health isn't too bad, but you have to attack quickly because new minions will appear within two or three rounds. The second boss' cheat is a joke. He also puts up a 90% tower shield, but if you put up a blade, all of his shields disappear. Attacking him will cause him to shield again. So, simply make sure someone puts up a blade before you launch another attack at him. Oh, and take your traps out of your deck before the battle. If you cast a trap, the boss will simply make it disappear. The final boss simply casts smoke screen every time you successfully cast any spell. the key here is also simple. As soon as you have a blade on yourself and a trap on her, she will stop casting smoke screen on you. Once that's no longer the case, she'll start up again. Even so, you still have at least a 50-50 chance of successfully casting a spell. So, in the end, while these bosses cheat, with the exception of the first boss, the Test of the Spheres is rather anti-climatic considering the difficulty of other battles in Celestia. In fact, since all of these bosses are from the various astral schools their power pips are meaningless, and don't count for anything more than a normal pip. Also, the last two wizards only have one minion each, so it doesn't take long before you're all just teaming up on the boss.

K. I'm level 38 and pretty much just wanted to know what happens at the final level. What level do I have to reach to reach Dragonspyre?

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
julie1279 wrote:
What's the final level in this game like?

I just made it to level 60 a few days ago. :D It's pretty cool since everyone respects you and stuff, but it's also pretty boring since you have nothing left to do in the game, lol XD

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 60 Diviner

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Generally speaking, the average player gets to Dragonspyre around 40, and levels up to about 50 by the end of DS. I got in about 37 and got out at 47. Then made Grandmaster after Celestia came out. You get some really good XP from some of those quests. But it depends on the player and how they go about leveling up too. I did mine straight through and left only a handful of quests undone. I recently finished those up. I still haven't found all the stone roses. Or all the GH books. Or done the Spiral Key quest.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
What does AOE mean?

Also it takes me forever to get to level 60 also because I have real life to attend to now. My first one is fire and is level 52. The other grandmasters are leveling up by trying to finish some side tasks.

Anyway, I do not have many friends and I usually solo. But with the last boss hopefully I find people to do it with, like Malistaire I never solo. Who knows, I might find people near the dungeon door later on when I reach it.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well here is what I think of it:

Boring: You have nothing to do and no quests matter to you anymore unless you want gold. No more storyline all you can do is hang out with friends, pets garden, PVP, and battle.

AWESOME: You can go everywhere on wizard101, fight everybody, your at top notch, everyone wants to be your friend, it is easy to beat monsters.

Restless: You get really restless to find out when the new world comes out and all about it. Then once you start to level up again, you go crazy cause you miss leveling up, and beat the game in less than a month XD.

James Skull Wielder
Legendary Necromancer

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
What does AOE mean?

Also it takes me forever to get to level 60 also because I have real life to attend to now. My first one is fire and is level 52. The other grandmasters are leveling up by trying to finish some side tasks.

Anyway, I do not have many friends and I usually solo. But with the last boss hopefully I find people to do it with, like Malistaire I never solo. Who knows, I might find people near the dungeon door later on when I reach it.

AoE means 'Area of Effect.'
It is an attack (generally an offensive attack, but not necessarily limited to those) that hits more than one monster at a time. Or in this case, all monsters in the duel circle. (Or players in PvP.)

Humungofrog, Meteor, Sandstorm, Tempest, Blizzard, Frost Giant, Storm Lord, Ra, etc.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
I was told by someone else that in order to get to Dragonspyre I need to beat Mooshu first. Is that true?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
May 09, 2009
i have been lvl sixty for a while now, and its actually kind of boring lol. there is no need for xp so quests are useless. i actually wish that u could go farther than lvl sixty, like lvl seventy or eighty. one hundred would make sense, but its ridicuslously hight so probably not.
julie1279 wrote:
What happens at the end of the game though?
you do the chancel see morganthe then fight her minion boss and she runs like a chicken