Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Festive Crowns, how much did you get?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
frostednutella on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
It's kind of obvious the way they could do it, give every the same amount of crowns! This game isn't a lottery!
I got 500 and 750 this year. Last year I got 500 and 2500.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
luckguy93 on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:
The game is absolutely a lottery. *cough* drops *cough, cough*

I'm all for change things to be more fair, but the one fair, constructive, thought out and detailed argument I posted in a thread here about drops, fairness and a better system and game overall was "Archived," (which we all know means ignored) about 25 posts in that at least 10 of were mine and at full character count.

So they don't care.

Fine by me. *enter obligatory metaphor for downfall/death*
I find it unreasonable to make this crown chance an unequal chance to receive a lot of crowns. This is probably one of the things that doesn't need to be a made a chance to get a certain amount of crowns. Also, I'll still post my ideas on there, it just takes more people posting about it for it to be noticed by the company.

Defender
May 02, 2015
frostednutella on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
I find it unreasonable to make this crown chance an unequal chance to receive a lot of crowns. This is probably one of the things that doesn't need to be a made a chance to get a certain amount of crowns. Also, I'll still post my ideas on there, it just takes more people posting about it for it to be noticed by the company.
My thread was already on 30+ replies so...

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Star Edward on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
They've done this before which is very generous of them.

So, salute to you KI :D

Greatly Appreciated!

We players enjoy when you reach out to us and just show little appreciation in thoughtfulness like this

There's another Tread about this though, but I will still comment to what I said on the other one.

Anyone got the Maximum Jackpot of the 60,000 Crowns? o:

I don't know anyone that has.

Yes, I did get the 60,000 crowns.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
750 crowns on my main account and 250 on my other account. Has anyone gotten 60,000 crowns?

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
luckguy93 on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
My thread was already on 30+ replies so...
What thread?