Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favourite boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Survivor
May 18, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Not that I enjoyed my first battle with him because I lost, being life and clueless but the detail on Jade Oni amazed me.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Northlite on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
Not that I enjoyed my first battle with him because I lost, being life and clueless but the detail on Jade Oni amazed me.
My favorite boss has to be Syster Glowstorm he is super powerful and annoying but I love a good challenge

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My favorite bosses to fight are

1) Malistaire ( We all know who he is )
2) Luska ( Water works boss )

What are your favorite bosses to fight?

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I would like to know some favorite bosses that people had in azteca. Mine so far was that double boss fight we did back in cloudburst forest against Shemazan Blightmark and Popzotz Unlucky Day.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
AvalonianDragon on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
I would like to know some favorite bosses that people had in azteca. Mine so far was that double boss fight we did back in cloudburst forest against Shemazan Blightmark and Popzotz Unlucky Day.
I sincerely hate everything about Azteca, with every fibre of my being. But, if I had to choose one, it would be my undead boy-friend (lol) every time!

-v.

Dr. von Awesomestein the Undying, Esquire

promethean and

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
The boss you fight for the Sun School Obelisk. All Fire, and there's me with nearly 50 Fire resist, sitting there, using Thermic Shield and treasure card Fire shields. I knocked off one minion at a time and for a while didn't get anything but shields and Empowerment treasure cards. I was down to 500 health and then found my heals. I healed myself and then I regained control of the fight. While I normally hate 3v1 fights I found myself laughing at this one.

Scarlet Nightdreamer, level 89 Diviner
Alura Unicornglade, level 45 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
Malistaire the Undying. Mostly because if you kill of his minions, passing the next turn after minions are dead, he surrenders!
Tanner Firegem "Promethean

Survivor
May 27, 2013
My favorite boss is probably malistere the undying or this one that's not in Azteca called lord nightshade
Alex Shadowblade level 13 pyromancer with house better than any other

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Mr. Mali The Undying

The Flame is life, without the flame, we would not survive

~Alura Battleheart lvl 89 Pyro

Energry is needed, without it , how you would be playing Wiz101!

~Alura Rainheart, lvl 22

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
So, all of us have defeated many bosses. But what is your absolute favorite?
Mine is Malistaire beacause i was in that battle and he is a big deal.

Angela Gem
Level 50
school

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
rattlebones! he is easiest! he is the same as a dark fairy in unicorn way! i bet a troll minion could beat him.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Right now my favorite boss is the harlequin knight (Harley) because he drops a wide variety of seeds.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
i like the harvest lord. for me he is easy for me to defeat.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Prince Alicane Swiftarrow, just because I like Fire Elves.