Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
What is everyone's favorite world? Why? Personally, i love azteca because of the way they planned it out and the places. :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mooshu is my favorite world. Calm and serene and mostly out doors.

I don't think I would ever take another wizard though Azteca. It just starts to become less appealing game play for what I want out of the game.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Northlite on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Mooshu is my favorite world. Calm and serene and mostly out doors.

I don't think I would ever take another wizard though Azteca. It just starts to become less appealing game play for what I want out of the game.

Mary
Oh. I just like the scenery. Especially at the end where it shows the black hole in the sky and the falling ice meteorites.
:)

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
I love Avalon.

I have always loved Knights and dragons etc. and the storyline of Avalon is very appealing to me. Plus Avalon is like, what Wizard101 appears to be if you see the banner advertisements on other websites :P

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Mooshu is my favorite. I love the scenery there and have always had interests in Buddhism and Japanese culture. Plus, when my first wizard (my necromancer) was questing in Mooshu my understanding of the game and how to play it more efficiently increased, so I like to say Mooshu is where everything fell into place for me.

Avalon is a close second. So many "Easter eggs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Great scenery too.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Master Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Adept Sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I'm going to go with a classic and say Wizard City. It's just so comfortable there. It's where I go when I need to think.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Hey Awesome Wizzes!!

Khrysalis is my fav. It's not the storyline that makes me like this world... no, I like this world because to be great you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. Nobody understands this better than the bugs, and just I think Khrysalis is great because it's ruled by insects.

Insects rule!

Thank you awesome wizards!

~Miranda Thunder Gem
"If all insects on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on Earth would end. If all humans on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish."

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Marleybone is my favorite. I love the style of the gear and housing items, plus the music and nighttime setting make the storyline so much more intense! Wysteria and Avalon are close seconds, though, because Wysteria is short and sweet with a lot of neat, Mediterranean-style architecture, and Avalon is full of hilarious allusions to Monty Python! Super funny!!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Khrysalis would have to be my favorite. The story in the world is nicely put together and the music is amazing. Khrysalis was also a relief from the difficulty of Azteca.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
icetypeforever on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
What is everyone's favorite world? Why? Personally, i love azteca because of the way they planned it out and the places. :)
I also love Azteca because of the music and how everywhere is decorated. I also like that fact that water is in almost every place; it's just fun to run in it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dragonspyre is my favourite world. The story is spectacularly written; plus, I love dragons, crumbly old buildings, the costumes, accents... and Malistaire, of course.

=

Avalon runs a close second. It came the closest to recapturing the magic of the first arc... and, as much as I hate Azteca, I love the scenery, especially the post-Xibalbapocalypse (a much-younger Von would have adored the bright colours and pretty dinosaurs too, lol).

-v.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
For whatever reason, despite me being a death wizard, I love Avalon & Mooshu, likely due to the story line, as in, the main head-of-state in both worlds' are doomed, and only a powerful wizard can save them.

Death is powerful!

Isaiah GriffinWraith, Master of Death

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Celestia. I like it because I just like the feel of it and how it all fits together with the underwater feel and how that ties along with astral. Avalon would be my second favorite because I have always liked medieval times. Third would be Zafaria because I just like the forest feal.

LailMythBane level 49(for now)

Defender
May 09, 2010
I understand everyone has their own favorite, but i would have to say Khrysalis. It is an almost Alien world, With a landscape that changes in every zone!

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
lettup on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I understand everyone has their own favorite, but i would have to say Khrysalis. It is an almost Alien world, With a landscape that changes in every zone!

Blaze Stormmancer
I love all of these comments! keep them coming! :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Mooshu has always been my favorite. I loved the scenery. I also liked all the dungeons in Mooshu.

Azteca is a very close second for my favorite world.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
my favorite world would have to be Zafaria, then Avalon, then Azteca.

Justin firethief level 100

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Krokotopia (Mooshu close 2nd). I am only on Mooshu but still. I love the desert/ Egyptian theme. Plus the dungeons there are the most FUN I really want to go to Azteca and Zafaria Any others Please give me suggestions
Balance Wizard