Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
In the game, what is your most favorite spell?

It can be any spell in the game including traps and such

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
My favorite spell is Orthrus. Medusa is great but Orthrus cuts through tower shields with a weak attack, and then delivers a strong attack to the enemy. Excellent for facing ice enemies in Celestia.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
MegaGoldKing on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
In the game, what is your most favorite spell?

It can be any spell in the game including traps and such
My favorite spells are backdraft and bull, one after the other since they do insane amounts of damage together. You could say ffa but I like the aoe persona behind bull.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
My favorite spell would have to be Abominable Weaver. He's just soooo cute!
~Wolf Blood, 81 ~
~Artur FairyBlood, 27 ~
~Patrick RainCloud, 5 ~

Survivor
Aug 19, 2015
My fav spell, discarding its effects, is Rusalka's Wrath. I love the way this mysterious girl comes from the deep o the ocean, with such timidity, but then she turns up her anger and pulls a wonderful lightning bolts, toasting the enemy.

Congratulations KI with such brilliant artwork, though it needed some changes in its effects, how come it might give a weakness? It's ridiculous.

— Artur Raven, Lvl. 56
Edward Bright, Lvl 23

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
I would have to say Efreet. The spell animation is cool, it's really useful, and it can deal a lot of damage.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I would say mine is a tie between ninja pigs. That Lvl 48 fire spell. And forest lord

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Mine would be any of the taunts, love to raise aggro.