Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Quotes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
152
Throughout the storyline of Wizard101, many characters have said some funny, memorable and even wise things. So, what is your favorite quote? My personal favorite is:

*************************************************************************************

"What? No, I won't have Cyrus Drake expel you!" -Merle Ambrose

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
107
mine

"Here you go, Proffesor Drakes landry! now dont let it drag on te pvament now"

When i first had that quest i freaked out!

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
554
"... with persistance victory is assured" By proffesor Greyrose of course

It is great advice for this game (espicially since i'm ice).

But you can apply it to real life to, you know you don't get anywhere from quitting.

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
73
on the message boards, a mander administrator said: we love wizards, and not just for lunch!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
346
My favorite quote in the game is, ( even though it is in the pet commercial outtakes it still is)"Malistaire is your father!"

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
185
FireDea520 wrote:
mine

"Here you go, Proffesor Drakes landry! now dont let it drag on te pvament now"

When i first had that quest i freaked out!


lol me to i craked up with every line in that whole quest.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
116
i belive it is along the lines of: "... wizard i should have put more faith into your abitilys and the work of the Mooda ..." by Din Ho sry for the spelling

Seth FireWraith

Survivor
May 19, 2011
44
mine is dueling dingoe:hit the puppet me:hits puppet with bare hands duling dingoe:no not like that me: oh :P

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
203
It's been so long since I've heard it, but my favorite is something like:
"I see you haven't managed to summon anything that's eaten you yet" - Cyrus Drake

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2777
One of my most favorite quotes was from LoPang in Mooshu:

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."


Defender
Nov 19, 2008
116
Honeybee313 wrote:
One of my most favorite quotes was from LoPang in Mooshu:

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."



thats from the book of celestrial knolage

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2777
KennethB wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
One of my most favorite quotes was from LoPang in Mooshu:

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."



thats from the book of celestrial knolage


Oops... You're right. LoPang didn't actually say it. He gave me the quest to "Locate Rock Dojo and read Book of Celestial Wisdom". And it was in the Book of Celestial Wisdom. Thank you.