Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite houses?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You know those gigantic school themed homes that you can get at the crowns shop? What would be the 3 you would LOVE to have and why? Here are mine:

1. Balance house. Not only because I'm Balance but I used to live in Texas so it reminds me of the adobes.

2. Death house. It's creepy, in a good way.

3. Hard to choose between the Myth, Storm, and Life houses. It's a tie between all three for me. I like the myth because it comes with a rainbow that you can walk on. I like the Storm house because of the fishies, and I like the Life house because you need a lawn mower for the grass carpet!

I really want a bigger yard because I want a place for my statue collection, because I'm trying to collect all of the statues in the game that are dropped by bosses. They would be: Colossus, Cyclops, Firecat, Hydra, Kraken, Minotaur, Obsidian Firecat, Oni, Three Krok princes with long names that I'm too lazy to spell, Regal Dragon, Koto, Triton, Wraith, Unicorn and Watchdog. The hardest will be the Wraith as only Grubb and Baron Mordecai drop it. Sadly I sold my Commemerative Statue since it is worth 10,000 gold at the Bazaar and I never did the Selena Gomez quest on the live realm. Just the test realm.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
My favorite house are life, Dragon Fjord, and balance!

1. I like the life one because i hate scary stuff, it just makes me relax and want to have a party or chill in the house! I also like how they have a little water area outside and waterfalls which makes it even more enjoyable!

2. I also like the Dragon Fjord, because one. im an ice wizard and it has icy parts, but two. it reminds me of Grizzleheim and i really like that world! This house is also relaxing and i also like all the secret passage ways! I also love the rainbow! It's all wonderful! The only part with this house is the inside, it's a little boring..but other than that i love it!

3. My last favorite house is the balance because i love how they have an underground area it's so cool! I also like the scenery it's unique! :)

Bailey MoonStone
lvl 46 :D

Survivor
May 03, 2011
I like the life house. Living in a tree is cool!

Storm house comes next. You live in a submarine!

I guess balcance come in third. if you have lots of pets you can have a village!

These are my three

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Seems Balance and Life are common favorites. Even my Death friends wants the Life house!

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I like the Myth house best because I love the interior look and space.
2nd would be the balance house with it's feel of a newly uncovered desert ruin.
I would love to see a huge Wysteria house. I love the look of that place in test realm.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Mine would have to be the Balance house. I just love the looks of it. The inside is especially amazing.

Community Leader
To me all houses each have their own personal character. If I had to pick one and only one? Wow. Do I have too? :D

Let me see
My all time favorite house is the Watchtower Hall.

Love the storm house.
Celestia orbs of course all the beauty and grand views.
Sultan's palace
Well all the arena houses are perfect.

From there
Death
Myth
Ice
Balance
life
Fire

World houses
Marleybone houses. great loft style or museum anyone?
Wizard City houses are great for that first time house decorator.
Krokotopia houses great desert houses. Love the big tent.
Dragonspyre houses great for that dungeon feel.
Mooshu houses calm and peaceful.
Island getaway- resort anyone?
Dragons Fjord- great small house with a big yard.

Looks at Wysteria
I already found the house I want ;)

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I like the

A. Ice house; you have lots of room, plus you can see a gobbler frozen in the ice and a dragon in the background! It's also smy school so it works out for me

B. Life house; again, lots of room, plus it is the most interesting house with its mysterious layout.

C. Firs house; not much room but it's COOL. Not literally.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
My favorite is the Celestian Observatory. I haven't crafted it yet but I'm working on it.