Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite card?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I was in battle and I was like, "omg love this evil snowman card." because I love that spell. I trained ice for it at training point buyback for members. So then I decided to make this thread.

~ Alexis 63

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on May 14, 2017 wrote:
I was in battle and I was like, "omg love this evil snowman card." because I love that spell. I trained ice for it at training point buyback for members. So then I decided to make this thread.

~ Alexis 63
As a necromancer, I love my Deer Knight card. Even more than others because I bought the recipe and crafted it.
I feel I really earned that card!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
As a long time myth and finally hitting 120 I am proud to say that I finally crafted my favorite myth card of all time the other day. Athena Battle Sight. Ever since the spell came out I wanted it and would do anything I could to achieve the ingredients to craft it. My 2 long time friends from Wiz watched me craft it over skype and then one challenged me to hit 1 million with it. So I went down to Unicorn Way the home of the 1 million hits and I cast it for the very first time using every blade and trap I could possibly find and hit a 1 million hit on the minion. I had never been more excited in my life. Also the Athena Battle Sight spell is why I use an Owl as my picture.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Well lets see my favorite card is probably Call of khrulhu.

Kane,

Transcendent

Hero
May 07, 2015