Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite, and least favorite areas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
Not worlds, I'm talking about zones, for example:
Olde Town, Wizard City, or Caliburn, Avalon.

My opinion:

Favorites
  1. The Grand Chasm Past, Dragonspyre: The Grand Chasm Past showed how beautiful Dragonspyre was before the Dragon Titan attacked. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we were able to clean up Dragonspyre.
  2. Vestrilund, Wintertusk: The area always seemed to me like a quaint area of summer surrounded by the harsh winters of other Wintertusk areas. It seems very warm and green
  3. Mirkholm Keep, Grizzleheim: Mirkholm had lots of interesting caves and other features that made it fun to explore.
  4. Barkingham Palace, Marleybone: Barkingham was a refreshing visit to Marleybone, one of my favorite worlds, and we got to see Sherlock Holmes again!
  5. Crown of Fire, Dragonspyre: The great battle against Malistaire, atop an active volcano. Unbelievably intriguing.

Least Favorites

1. Tyrian Gorge, Khrysalis: Always getting pulled into battles by those annoying millipedes.
  2. Graveyard, Darkmoor: Too much farming...
  3. Village of Sorrow, Mooshu: You all say Dragonspyre is depressing, yet you've literally got a 'Village of Sorrow' in Mooshu. Like, everything was dead there.
  4. Zamunda Outskirts, Zafaria: Way too many defeat and collect quests!!! Greyhorns bring especially exhausting memories...
  5. Atlantea, Aquila: Generally just a boring experience. The Sand Squid was so unbelievably aggravating to defeat.