Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite $39 bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
What's your favorite card bundle? The Super bundle (the one with the sun palace house and rhino mount). The epic bundle (fantasy palace house gryphon mount fierce hound pet). Or The Mega bundle (sultan's palace house charmer's mystical flute wand snake in a basket pet). So yea my favorite is the epic bundle because. 1. pet is dyeable and has good talents. 2. gear looks beast so you can stitch with stuff with better stats. 3, house is big and i like the theme of it. 4. the wand gives one wand attack from each school. Thanks for reading,

Angel Transcended Storm,
Devin Fireheart Magus Fire,
Angel Griffincaster Journeyman Conjurer

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I've 2 of the 3 bundles and I have to say that my favorite is the the Epic Bundle. It gives good (and coo-looking) gear, an awesome pet that you can even slightly customize, a giant house that isn't made up of confusing landscapes and gorrillas (Sorry, Mega-Bundlers) or Genies and very annoying, disappearing treasure chests (Sorry also, Euper-Bundlers!) I've seen people buy the Epic Bundle more than once, but never two or more Mega- or Super bundles. So that's why I also think the Epic Bundle is the best!

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
i have the sun house and the fantasy place pack and i must say i like my sun house better because it has real rooms, and not just areas to put stuff. by room i mean four walls,one exit. fantasy palace is just a giant castle of foyers with no real rooms

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I would say the Super Bundle.

I really like the Sultan's Palace, it just looks awesome. The Snake in the basket looks unique and awesome.

I love the Charmer's flute. It plays a little melody everytime you cast a spell, making for a very unique spell caster.

You can't go wrong with the flying carpet mount. You simply surf wherever you go, and it just looks pretty darn cool.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
i would say the epic bundle because of the great house cool mount and wand i am not very into pets though to epic bundle
(PS best name)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Hmm, ahh... i can't decide!!! They're all Super-Epic-Mega-Awesome Bundles! LOL.

I guess Super Bundle.. Since its the only Bundle i have...

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009