Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family account question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2017
I have a question? Just how does a family accounht work? Is it a seperate payment for each member of the family at a reduced price or dowes one account cover all those on the family linked account? I was just wondering as it seemed a little confusing to me and was maybe considering it in future

Administrator
EmeraldFox2781 on Oct 19, 2020 wrote:
I have a question? Just how does a family accounht work? Is it a seperate payment for each member of the family at a reduced price or dowes one account cover all those on the family linked account? I was just wondering as it seemed a little confusing to me and was maybe considering it in future
Hi EmeraldFox2781!

Each account still has a cost but the cost is reduced when linked together (aka Family). They are technically still separate accounts even though some things like the administration of the accounts (child account protection, etc.) is linked.

Please note that you cannot unlink accounts once they are linked.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Survivor
May 30, 2017
Thank you for clearing thisup as i was not certin

Administrator
EmeraldFox2781 on Oct 20, 2020 wrote:
Thank you for clearing thisup as i was not certin
Np! Also, please note that Steam and non-Steam accounts cannot be mixed for family connecting. Family plans are only possible with all of the accounts on one or the other service.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I have a question regarding the family account...
How many accounts can be on the family account?
Are you required to have a different e-mail for each individual account?
If you have multiple family accounts (max family and newer family) can items be transferred between them?