Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Faithful Companion Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
I am looking for anyone who has any Faithful Companion Treasure Cards. They have the ring symbol on them. Please message me if you have any or know anyone who has some for sale. I am especially interested:

FC Jade Oni
FC Earth Walker
FC Storm Hound
FC Death Leprechaun

Thanks!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
What is the difference between these and regular treasures?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Star Edward on May 14, 2019 wrote:
What is the difference between these and regular treasures?

They're particularly rare because the pack has been retired for many years. Especially with the treasure card displays collectors of rare items will be looking to complete collections if they can. They're not special for using (like many of the EOB cards) but would look impressive as a collection in a home

@storm dealer I wish I had any/all of them to give you but sadly I don't. If I do happen across any I'll be sure to let you know! Good luck with your collection!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I see.

I also notice that some treasures have some small symbols to the left of them as opposed to regular treasures that don't.

Do you know the meaning behind these symbols as well?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Edward on May 16, 2019 wrote:
I see.

I also notice that some treasures have some small symbols to the left of them as opposed to regular treasures that don't.

These symbols tell us which pack the card came from. For example, If the symbol has a 10 on it, then that Treasure Card came from the Decaversary Hoard Pack. Some special Treasure Cards only come from Packs!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I see.

They're probably the symbol for the pack it's from (they're shown to the left, below the pip cost and above the accuracy). Each pack has a different symbol. Some of the pack TC is a slight variation of the regular TC - eg costs less pips or does more damage etc. Eye of Bartleby cards are often worth more than regular cards of the same spell eg the dispels cost 1 pip instead of 2, tower is a higher percentage of resist, doom and gloom is a higher reduction on healing. Another useful thing is that pack cards can stack with trained etc and each other.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I see.

If you click on this link, go to Section 4, to see the current list of Treasure Card Pack Symbols that is listed on Wizard101 Central's Wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Treasure_Cards

Hope that helps.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Nice.

Had no idea.

Thanks for the insight!