Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expasion ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
My name is blave darkflame and i have a great expasion idea. Its about a museom filled with prehistric spells and dugeons. You talk to one of marlybones oldest archelogits. He just opened up a museam full of dinosaur bones. You can walk around and look at paintings and dinosour bones. There will be different rooms based on certain dinosaurs and the schools elements. You can magically enter these dugeons and fight off fossil men. The first element room i will be talking about is the fire exhibit. You will be able to gain five new fire cards by doing missions.
1.The Flameasaurs : its a big t-rex that has a tale on fire.
a. his first attack is he whacks you with his tale then jumps on you
b.his second attack he burps a huge mist of fire around you that hurts you then dissapers.
2.The Velociraptor is like a raptor you would see in jurrassic park but it has strpies on its back that are fire.
a. his first attack he jumps on you a couple times with his claws.
b. his second attack his belly grows big and then he shoots little fire rocks at you really fast.
3. Is a spell called fossilize is where you can increase the attack power of your dinsaur card
4. Is a spell called first fire. This allows you to make yourself totally resist to fire spells for one turn.
5. The last spell is called fiery extinction is where the field changes through all the seasons then ends in a huge fiery explosion
Stayed tuned for more updates about the other exbits and tell me what you think

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
dude what about a whole like library cavern filled with massive bookcases like a maze under the wizard city library that you get to through that lighted hallway where the books move around.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Thanks for everbodys reponses. Today i will be talking about the ice exibit.
1. Whoolly Mammoth: a huge elephant that has huge curved tusks that are ice
a. His first attack he gets in a charging stance then rams into you with his horns in slow motion
b. his second attack he forms a triangle with his tusk and tronk a fires a cool white and blue ice beam at you and when its done your in ice a it shatters when the mammoth ground
2. Cavemen. is a 6 feet tall cave man frozen in ice that breaks out of the ice when you summon him
and he has a ice club.
a. his first attack would be he jumps in the air while screaming then he comes back down with his club and slams you with it
b. His second attack he starts rambiling on then starts throwing rocks and they start to get bigger each throw until he throws a huge boulder at you
3. It will be the spell called ice mirrror where you can redirect any ice attack but it has a high fizzle rate
4. Will be a spell calledstampede where a huge group of mammoth run all over your opponent.
5. The last spell will be ice age where the field changes through all the seasons and ends in a huge icy explosion like fiery extixction in my last message.
Stay tuned and keep rerading the storm exbit is next and give me feed back 8)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Blave dark flame here discussing the storm exibit in my expasion idea forum.
1. lighting terrordactly. A huge terrordactly that flies in a trail of lighting and clouds when you summon him.
a. His first attack he charges up in a shield a lightning then comes crashing down in a huge explosion.
b. His second attack he opens his mouth and a huge ball of lightning and he fires it itnto your opponent and there is twisters surronding you then they disapper.
2. storm stegosaurus. Which is a big spiky dinosour with a tail that has storm spikes and spikes on his back that are charging with electricty when you summon him
a. His first attack he takes in a deep breath and shoots his spikes in the air and they come back crashing down into your opponent.
b. His second attack he whacks you with his tail then jumps in the air a spins himself into a ball sphere of lightning and shoots into your opponent.
3. IS a spell called quit storm where you become compltey imune to storm attacks for one turn but has a high fizzle rate
4. Is a spell called raincoat that reduces your next storm attacks fizzle rate.
5. The last attack is called (the last storm) this will make the field change through all the seasons and end in the biggest lightning bolt coming down from the sky and when it hits the ground a huge shock wave hists all of your opponents.
Keep Reading and the death school exbit and life excibits will be discussed soon. :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Blave dark flaame dicussing the death school exibit in my expasion ideas
1. Is a gient mosiqute that grows bigger when you summon it
a. is first attack is he goes up to your opponet an sucks out some of his heath.
b. his second attack he flies up in the air and comes down at your opponet with his big stinger
2.Is a swarm of birds that swarm all over the place
a. the first attack is they create a tornado the hurts your opponent
b his second attack they each explode into your opponent taking their health and giving it to you.
3. This is a spell called medicine that makes you compltely imune to death attacks for one turn but cost a lot of pips.
4. This spell is called remedy that makes one of your death spells take less pips.
5. The final spell is sickness, This spell will change the field thourgh all the seasons and ending in everthing dying and withering because of toxic smoke.
Thanks again for reading and the life,balance,and myth spells will come soon.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I will be disscussing the life school exbit in my expasion idea forum.
1. Is a Giant turtle that pops out of his shell when you summon him.
a.his first attack he take cover in his shell and spins around real fast and a bunch of glowing leaves spin around with him and he rams into all your opponents.
2. the second card is a flower with a ladys face on it that pops out of the ground when you summon it
a.Her only move is she thorws seeds at you that prevent you from getting hurt for two turns and it heals about 100 points of health each turn.
3.Is a spell called natural medicine that heals you by 200 for every shield you have on yourself.
4. Is the final spell called referbish. The field changes through all the seasons and ends in a field of flowers that blow into you and your friends and heals them by 100 for every pip they have.
Stay tuned for more