Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evergreen Bundle Available at GameStop USA

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Evergreen Bundle is now available in GameStop stores across the USA. Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Evergreen Bundle.

This bundle includes:

• Botanical Gardens Estate with Aberrant Carnivorous Plant
  • Celestial Wolf Mount
  • Spirit of the Forest Pet
  • Evergreen Armor
  • Thornblade Weapon
  • 1 Month Membership or 5,000 Crowns

https://www.wizard101.com/game/evergreen-bundle

Prepaid cards such as this have a life cycle.
  • They are launched in retail stores in the USA only as that is the distribution available to us through the company that makes the cards.
  • When a new card is introduced, usually we then take an older card and offer it for sale on our website. Many of those older cards can be directly purchased at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • When the older card has been available on the website for a while, it is then retired as a bundle and no longer offered on the website.
  • Sometimes we make individual items from the bundle available in the Crown Shop for special events, however not all items are offered this way.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Yay a wolf mount, this is awesome.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I got mine today, had to ask the clerk though because they weren't on the rack and he pulled them from behind the counter. House looks amazing! And can't wait to see which abilities the pet gets as I level it :) Thanks KI

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
I have a question. Can I buy Evergreen bundle online from wizard 101 website?

Administrator
Death Grandmaster on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
I have a question. Can I buy Evergreen bundle online from wizard 101 website?
The Evergreen Bundle is only available at GameStop at this time, sorry.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 13, 2014
I am amazed but you guys should really give me a bundle for free lol im just kidding the bundle is amazing and hoping to get it soon
Patrick Star Level 75
Dakota Earthhorn Level 30 (not the real EarthHorn)
Fav Astral ()

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I've always wanted a really cool ghost mount! I love wolves and ghosts! Thank you KI!!!

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 46 Pyromancer World: Dragonspyre Area: Plaza of Conquests "I'm back again!"

Defender
May 17, 2014
Awesome!

One question though, I live in an European country (if you need it I can Email) and there is no Walmart, Gamestop or stuff like that. Any other ways I could get the bundle?

Administrator
Nicole ShadowSong on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
Awesome!

One question though, I live in an European country (if you need it I can Email) and there is no Walmart, Gamestop or stuff like that. Any other ways I could get the bundle?
Hello,

At this time the bundle is only available at Gamestop in the US. If you are patient, it will end up on the Wizard101 website eventually.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Nov 14, 2014 wrote:
The Evergreen Bundle is now available in GameStop stores across the USA. Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Evergreen Bundle.

This bundle includes:

• Botanical Gardens Estate with Aberrant Carnivorous Plant
  • Celestial Wolf Mount
  • Spirit of the Forest Pet
  • Evergreen Armor
  • Thornblade Weapon
  • 1 Month Membership or 5,000 Crowns

https://www.wizard101.com/game/evergreen-bundle

Prepaid cards such as this have a life cycle.
  • They are launched in retail stores in the USA only as that is the distribution available to us through the company that makes the cards.
  • When a new card is introduced, usually we then take an older card and offer it for sale on our website. Many of those older cards can be directly purchased at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • When the older card has been available on the website for a while, it is then retired as a bundle and no longer offered on the website.
  • Sometimes we make individual items from the bundle available in the Crown Shop for special events, however not all items are offered this way.
I got the evergreen bundle today. To be honest, the house and the mount are really the only benefits to this package that I can see. That said, I think anyone who does gardening would absolutely love this packet and the house is really cool. I wish there were more instructions that go along with the big venus-flytrap looking thing in the center of the house lol

Anyway, it's very unclear as to which school this would most benefit. I leveled the pet two levels. First level s/he gave a pixie gardening spell. Second spell was a pretty common balance spell so I am completely unsure what kind of school this is, but I won't be using it on my death or fire girl (although I did give the house to my death girl because she crafts and there's LOTS of room to put your various crafting tables.

Wish I'd known it was going to be so eclectic and difficult to discern which school is best.

Again: The mount and house are really awesome and the gear is probably best suited for lower levels but if you're a gardener, I think it'd probably be worth it.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2014
Is it gonna be at every GameStop or do you have to find a specific one

Survivor
Oct 21, 2013
How do you get the inspiration for these great bundles? I love the bundles, how do you do it? The celestial wolf's outline I find amazing, it's like you can see its aura.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I love it in terms of looks but it lacks function for me since its basically just Red Barn Farm set in a mystic forest instead of out in the country. Yes it has a dueling circle but im not really fond of PvP in any form.

Also Im bad at decorating such open floor house designs. I guess I could just make it look like what it is or get some of those custom building blocks to break it up.

The mount is amazing but in the end its the same speed as any other one, and the pet will end up like many others sitting around on some patch of grass taking up my house space.

The gear is cool for energy but I spend too much time fighting stuff so I would just end up removing it every few minutes and I wouldn't get much in the way of energy benefits (also I have energy gear already with higher energy pay out)

All in all the fishing bundle is a little better since you can get a lot of rare fish out of it for crafting things.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
I wish you would tell us the different tier's of the armor and the weapon before we buy the bundle. Then, we could decide if we want it or not.
Thanks!

Kestrel Jadesong Level 30
Esmee Level 7

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
When it says "Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Evergreen Bundle", does this mean if you are a lower rank Wizard that you can purchase higher leveled gear and weapons and still be able to equip them?

For example, if I was a level 30 and I wanted to purchase a level 60 weapon, would I still be able to equip and use it, even though i'm a level 30 wizard?

Thanks

Administrator
xLexii on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
When it says "Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Evergreen Bundle", does this mean if you are a lower rank Wizard that you can purchase higher leveled gear and weapons and still be able to equip them?

For example, if I was a level 30 and I wanted to purchase a level 60 weapon, would I still be able to equip and use it, even though i'm a level 30 wizard?

Thanks
No. You will always have to be the required level to use an item.

The wording just means that level 100 items are available for level 100 players.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Bugger, i live in aus and i can't get evergreen bundle. I've seen loads of videos about it and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna explode every time i see a celestial wolf mount.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
i was wondering how long it would take for the evergreen bundle to come to australia?

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
^^^

Same here but for Mexico, Canada, and the UK

I have tried every local analogue (Best Buy, Future Shop, EB Games, Wally world) and while they do carry w101 gift cards, none know anything about this bundle.

Just not fair that even when we are like "Take my money!" there's no way to get this particular item

Survivor
Jul 09, 2014
do you know how I can find out what stats on level 40 evergreen gear? I looked on google but it wouldn't tell me

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
(Heavy breathing)
dat celestial wolf doe
Yesterday, my mom and sister went to see a movie, and there was a gamestop near the theater, so my dad sent a text asking to see if they could find it, they didn't have it :(

-Laura DreamGiver, Level 51 Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Professor GreyRose,

Could you please link me to were I can buy it on GameStop because I'm having trouble finding it as I'm Australian and willing to buy the bundle for $39. I've watched the add as it hooks you in to buying it.

Find me on Wizard101 Jordan Blue Vault Level 33

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
why is it only at gamestop stores in the USA?

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Professor Greyrose, how long do we have to wait for the Evergreen Bundle to be sold online on Wizard101 site?

Administrator
Devin DragonStone on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Professor Greyrose, how long do we have to wait for the Evergreen Bundle to be sold online on Wizard101 site?
It is not available from our website yet, but you can purchase it online from GameStop's website.

community@wizard101.com