Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evergreen bundle

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I'm thinking about getting the evergreen bundle soon when I get the cash and I just want a few ratings on it and how are people liking it

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Hi, I have the Evergreen bundle. I find the house is rather dreary. It's one big room. The venus fly trap gives nice rewards daily--if you are into gardening. The mount is awesome. Haven't worked with the pet yet. Hope this helps in your decision.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Hi, I bought the Evergreen bundle because I thought the pet Spirit of the Forest would be great for my garden in that has first generation talent of MC pixie with a growzone layer spell. Well, the pet has only may cast pixie so far only when in use with the growzone layer spell. The growzone layer spell prevents magic spell needs for 48 hours so that is only applicable to those plants that need magic (prickly bear cactus, etc.) But the more common ones, like evil magna peas, king parsley and couch potatoes don't even need the spell. Also, if you do cast the spell for the chance the pet will cast mc pixie, beware of blinding light. Even if I turn down the brightness in-game, the spell is so bright it really hurts my eyes and it is very difficult to see your garden's needs. I would put up pic of this, but there is no where for me to include it on this board. Also, I tried hatching that pet with a corgi to see if the mc pixie talent would transfer, but as far as I got (ancient), it has not transferred... So unless you really really like the mount and think it is worth all that money, I would say no. And I really hope they fix the brightness problem with that growzone layer spell, as it really hurts my eyes.