Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ever been kicked off while playing wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Hi i was wondering if anyone got kicked off by a family member, spouse, etc I have a feeling am not the only one so post a time where you got kicked off for example: pvp, quests, house party, etc.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Sorry no, I usually get kicked off when a storm comes through the area and my internet fizzles. XD

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Hi i was wondering if anyone got kicked off by a family member, spouse, etc I have a feeling am not the only one so post a time where you got kicked off for example: pvp, quests, house party, etc.

The only way something like this should happen is if a family member logged into the same account you were logged into. It can also happen if that family member is streaming video or music. I ran into that particular scenario with a family member when she was using her laptop and streaming video. At the time it happened I was not sure why until I contacted support. When nothing else could be found to cause me to be kicked off, they told me to check and see if the family member may have been streaming at the time. As it turns out, she was. And I was in the middle of a battle at the time it happened.

According to what I was told, streaming pulls a lot of your internet speed down, so you may want to check into this as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
This is not suppose to be a technical issue i just wanted to know if some one in your family kicks you off the computer while playing wizard101

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i am so addicted to this game m parents game me a time limit :-( it sucks but i gotta get use to it my mom or dad ALWAYS kick me off x. x