Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Gift Card.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
kinsella82 wrote:
dannyovgy wrote:
So do you buy a gift card from the stores.

because i want the 'gamestop' one.
but im not from USA.
so i'm pretty messed up without being apart of USA.

If you are Canadian, you can probably try EBGames, I think I saw some affiliation to GameStop when I was in there last.

I've thought of this, tried it and it failed. Zeke explained it all earlier that they do not distribute to Canada. So we're out of luck in terms of buying these cards.

What's the point of offering an item when nobody, but a select few can buy it?

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
I don't know how to explain this any other way. We have addressed this right on our Gift Cards page, https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the USA, New Zealand and Australia. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries, but offer our players the alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on our website. For more information on Gift Certificates, please visit https://www.wizard101.com/giftcertificate

We'd love to be able to offer these cards to everyone, however our distributor does not offer it.

Is there anything against buying up such cards from a Gamestop and offering to sell them on eBay or something, so that people in a different country could obtain one? I don't know if something like this is already in place, but Mr. Zeke, there's just too big a difference between an Ice Elf pet and the Fierce Hound...Plus a Griffin...Plus a Castle...Plus Epic clothes...AND A SPEAR OF POWAH

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
I don't know how to explain this any other way. We have addressed this right on our Gift Cards page, https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the USA, New Zealand and Australia. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries, but offer our players the alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on our website. For more information on Gift Certificates, please visit https://www.wizard101.com/giftcertificate

We'd love to be able to offer these cards to everyone, however our distributor does not offer it.

I have tried the GameStop (USA) Website and the affiliate site of GameStop - EBGames in Canada to purchase the Epic Bundle online but nowhere in either website does Wizard101 appear. I am from Canada and I understand that the company you use only distributes to USA, New Zealand and Australia. In your message you state that you offer players an alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on your website, but do these gift certificates allow you to purchase the Epic Bundle?

I spend quite a bit of money on your website and would like to be able to purchase things that I want like the Epic Bundle. Why is is not on your website to purchase? And why does neither GameStop or EBGames show Wizard101 gift cards if they are the distributor? It makes it very frustrating for your customers.

This issue needs to be addressed by someone for all us folks who live elsewhere outside of the USA, New Zealand and Australia, who would purchase Wizard101 gift cards, etc, if it was made available to us somewhere on the web.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Julia Ravenheart
Legendary Theurgist :-)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Silky0342 wrote:

I spend quite a bit of money on your website and would like to be able to purchase things that I want like the Epic Bundle. Why is is not on your website to purchase? And why does neither GameStop or EBGames show Wizard101 gift cards if they are the distributor? It makes it very frustrating for your customers.

I'd really love an answer to this question, too. Stating that Canadian bilingual laws make it inconvenient for selling physical cards in stores is well and good. But it really doesnt explain, or justify why KI is avoiding the simple, digital solution by offering the epic bundle directly through their website.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I bought the Epic Card in early November and the top gear was for level 50. Does anyone know if it now has level 60 gear? I hate to give up the cards that come with the epic gear, but I need higher level gear to have critical and critical block. If it hasn't been upgraded I dont want to waste the money to buy it again.