Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Bundle Pack World Wide?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I end up having to buy my cards and ship them to Russia. Would I really be able to buy this pack without a delivery charge to Russia?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Castorez wrote:
I end up having to buy my cards and ship them to Russia. Would I really be able to buy this pack without a delivery charge to Russia?

No, when you buy it online, you simply put in your debit or credit (cant remember) information and/or use paypal then it will be redeemed when you next log in. First world wide bundle EVAH! :D

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You don't buy the physical card. Instead, it works just like buying crowns (or a subscription).

After buying the World Wide Epic Bundle Pack (thank you, Kingsisle, for finally letting us Europeans buying the pack without having to pester our american friends!), simply log into the game and press the You Got A Gift! button at the lower left side of the screen. Then you can select what you want to put onto your wizard from the Epic Bundle Pack.

So no shipping charges, and no waiting around for the card! Simply purchase it (or have your parents purchase it for you), and it's in your hands immediately!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
Now we just need the Sultan's Palace and Sun Palace to be made available online as well!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Although I live in the United States, I posted on this. Greyrose responded telling me I would have to talk to the people who ship the card and make it available. I wasn't gonna get through that much trouble but yeah, that was her response.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Kasey156 wrote:
Now we just need the Sultan's Palace and Sun Palace to be made available online as well!

Possibly. They have to run their course in retail first though.