Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Bundle Fantasy Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
My daughter has redeemed the Epic Bundle gift card and has obtained things like the spear and new clothes, but she doesn't see the Fantasy Palace and the Gryphon Mount. (She has one house).

Could someone explain what she would need to do to obtain/find/unlock/redeem those items?

Thank you very much.

First of all, check to see if there are more items in the Gift Panel under the Gift Icon - there can be several pages of items to redeem.

If it's not there, please contact customer support via email at support@wizard101.com

Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
  • the account name
  • the character name
  • as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
  • your password
  • your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hello Zeke,

I was wondering if the Epic Bundle card or a code can be purchased online somewhere? I have looked at GameStop's site and cannot find purhasing info for it there. We don't have a store near by. Any suggestions or am I out of luck? I noticed that someone else asked the same question on another forum as well.

Thanks

P.S. I didn't see where there was a hint of what pets come in the bundle. Something I would like to know before I purchase. Do they all have that very cool new hound?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010