Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entry to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
So I just started the side line quest that leads to the tower in MB that WAS going to be required for entry to CL. Starts with Balestrom and requires working out a rosetta stone-like structure. KI changed the plan after so many people were complaining about how hard the tower was.

Now I haven't done the tower and I have nothing to say about that. But KI, can you please try to put the beginning of this story line back into the main story line??? It works so well as the lead in, discovering the mysterious message, etc. As it is now we sort of pop into CL and they refer to having sent a message but since no one does this side line quest, no one knows what she is talking about. Also, it gives you much more of an idea as to what is going on and begins to introduce the mysterious Mor....

This is really good stuff so please try to put it back in so others see it too! Please!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Uh. Actually, you get the message way before you are required to enter the Spiral Geographic / Warehouse... so it's still in the game, and quite easy to get to, too.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yes, I know it's in the game, but since it isn't part of mainline story I am sure 90% people never see it. I have three wizards in CL and never looked at that side quest until just recently. Suggesting it go back into the mainline story (but without the hard tower everyone was complaining about).