Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

enough with the mooshu packs!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
I just think that there are now too many packs mooshu related a third one has now come out and i think there could be something like a celestia pack(my idea astral pack?) if you want a stop to these mooshu packs and have an idea for a new pack then post it here.

Explorer
May 10, 2011
supersnake1000 wrote:
I just think that there are now too many packs mooshu related a third one has now come out and i think there could be something like a celestia pack(my idea astral pack?) if you want a stop to these mooshu pack and have an idea for a new pack then post here.
yea i think we need to stop the mooshu packs for celetia packs or avalon packs when test realm stops and avalon comes out we can have avalon packs :D

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
i wouldn't mind getting some marleybone packs, or maybe zafaria packs.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
supersnake1000 wrote:
I just think that there are now too many packs mooshu related a third one has now come out and i think there could be something like a celestia pack(my idea astral pack?) if you want a stop to these mooshu packs and have an idea for a new pack then post it here.

we could use a non mooshu pack and i am thinking this is the last one
note it doesnt have any gear or mounts i heard its just housing decor
which i kinda like since i am working on a mooshu house on my life char

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Wha? I haven't even noticed!

Lol, since then you brought this up to my attention, maybe we should get Theme Packs.

Krokotopia, Marleybone, Celestia, Zafaria, and even Wysteria are still on the waiting List.

(I think the Dragonspyre Pack's are Dragon and Wyvern Hoard Packs, and i think the Grizzleheim/Wintertusk Pack is the Raven's Hoard Pack.

Calamity Ogreblossom Level 53 Theurgist

Community Leader
I am so liking this new pack :) We so needed updated Mooshu furniture. I cannot wait till we get more worlds furniture. I know we had only what was in the Mooshu housing shop and I really wanted to update my Mooshu houses.

Thank you so much KI

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Idk, I sort of like what i've seen. Can't wait to buy crowns so I can get interactive stuff.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
I don't mind the Mooshu packs. I like what's inside. But I think they need to rotate worlds, there have been like 3 Mooshu packs in a row. I would like Zafaria.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
Paige MoonShade wrote:
I am so liking this new pack :) We so needed updated Mooshu furniture. I cannot wait till we get more worlds furniture. I know we had only what was in the Mooshu housing shop and I really wanted to update my Mooshu houses.

Thank you so much KI
it may be a cool pack but some people might want to decorate there krokotopia house