Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemies' names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
3
All enemies' names are colored. The colors are red, orange, and yellow. Maybe I forgot one. Do the colors mean something. I know that in Pirate101 the colors show an enemie's difficulty but I don't remember what they mean. Can someone tell me what the colors mean.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
253
Kevin LegendHunter on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
All enemies' names are colored. The colors are red, orange, and yellow. Maybe I forgot one. Do the colors mean something. I know that in Pirate101 the colors show an enemie's difficulty but I don't remember what they mean. Can someone tell me what the colors mean.
Yellow means it's health is low for it's rank, orange has higher health but same rank, red means the enemy is an elite, and boss names are purple.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
wraithcaster on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Yellow means it's health is low for it's rank, orange has higher health but same rank, red means the enemy is an elite, and boss names are purple.
I think that all of those apply to Pirate101, but I'm not sure they apply to Wizard101 also.

This link gives a lot of details about Basic Creatures (their Rank, type, etc.):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Creatures

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
AluraMist2 on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I think that all of those apply to Pirate101, but I'm not sure they apply to Wizard101 also.

This link gives a lot of details about Basic Creatures (their Rank, type, etc.):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Creatures
The difference is that Pirate101's is done relative to your level, and Wizard's is done based off the rank.

Or so I think.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer