Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanting Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Quick question, cant tell if a bug or feature.

Enchant treasure Pixie, Satyr, Dryad, Sprite etc with at least keen eyes or accurate.

It wont let me, google says it will.

Was this changed and if it was does anyone have current information? Because I wasted 2 points on this.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheBadmagic on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
Quick question, cant tell if a bug or feature.

Enchant treasure Pixie, Satyr, Dryad, Sprite etc with at least keen eyes or accurate.

It wont let me, google says it will.

Was this changed and if it was does anyone have current information? Because I wasted 2 points on this.
You should be able to enchant them. See these examples:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Satyr

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Dryad

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sprite

If you had a problem, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Treasure cards have never been enchantable, to the best of my knowledge. Enchanting a normal card is what creates a treasure card (outside of crafting them).

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
This is where I get confused, forgive me as the info I've read online if throwing me off.

So, instead of using 'Keen Eyes' or 'Accurate' spells on a (in my case heals treasure card) I should have instead placed it on a regular heal spell and as long as its not used it 'converts' the spell into a treasure card after the battle?
Either that or I'm even more lost with this.

To clarify what I'm trying to achieve, I play with a family member in a duo, I'm the designated healer and while I have healing spells I want to 'pack' my sideboard with enhances accuracy heals, for those "oh no" moments, ensuring if I drop a card and draw I'm able to pull a heal guaranteed with a 100% or more chance to not fizzle (more in cases of accuracy decrees debuffs), this is for pve encounters, we haven't really branched out into pvp as of yet.

Further, would it require a 'Keen Eyes' or 'Accurate' treasure card for this or are spells on spells adequate to create the treasure card result?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheBadmagic on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
This is where I get confused, forgive me as the info I've read online if throwing me off.

So, instead of using 'Keen Eyes' or 'Accurate' spells on a (in my case heals treasure card) I should have instead placed it on a regular heal spell and as long as its not used it 'converts' the spell into a treasure card after the battle?

To clarify what I'm trying to achieve, I play with a family member in a duo, I'm the designated healer and while I have healing spells I want to 'pack' my sideboard with enhances accuracy heals, for those "oh no" moments, ensuring if I drop a card and draw I'm able to pull a heal guaranteed with a 100% or more chance to not fizzle (more in cases of accuracy decrees debuffs), this is for pve encounters, we haven't really branched out into pvp as of yet.

Further, would it require a 'Keen Eyes' or 'Accurate' treasure card for this or are spells on spells adequate to create the treasure card result?
Sorry if I confused you. I gave examples of the "Spells" which listed their "Enchantment" versions on the page too.

As Captain Clown mentioned, Treasure Cards cannot be Enchanted (as far as I know too).

When you are in a duel, and you want to use an Enchantment on a card, when you choose your Enchantment, the game will 'grey out' any cards that you cannot Enchant. Only the regular cards / Spells can be Enchanted.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
TheBadmagic on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:

Yes. You enchant a normal spell it will turn into a treasure card. If you don't use it in the battle that you created it in you keep it as a treasure card. Yes you have it right. You can use those spells whether they were treasure cards or regular spells that you have.

Hope that helps you.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Excellent, thank you for the clarification all.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Ok so, I really feel like there is miscommunication here, its still not functioning.

Latest two attempts as follows:

Deck Contents:
Satyr (spell) x 4
Accurate (spell) x 4
Iron Hasta Wand x 2 (one more than necessary but just in case I accidentally discarded one or something)

The four accuracy apply to the four satyr's fine for 105% hit chance. I then wand the enemy leaving them unused and the result is no treasure cards created or given after the battle.

A second attempt was made, this time discarding the enchanted satyr's before applying the wand hit to the enemy, still no treasure cards created or given after the battle.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
In order to have an enchanted treasure card left over in your side deck, you need to use the treasure card version of the Accurate Spell. A regular spell version will only enchant another card for the duration of the battle. To make a permanent treasure card, you have to go to the bazaar, buy an Accurate treasure card, and then use that to enchant your spell.

I do this all the time. I get a bunch of the strong or other sun spell enchantment cards. These have to be bought at bazaar (hard to get) or one of the treasure card vendors (like in celestia or the arcanum).

Then I go to a street with low level monsters - any of the streets in wizard city. I load the bought treasure cards into my side deck. Then in my regular deck I place as many of the spells that I want to enchant into it as I can. Then find a troll or some low level creature to battle. During the battle pull a card from the side deck and then use it during the prep period of the round to enchant your spell. DONT use the spell during battle. Just use the battle to enchant your cards until all of them in your regular deck are used up.

Afterwards, you can either kill the troll with a low level attack (assuming you left a couple of these in your regular deck) or just flee the battle. Now when you check your side deck, you will see permanent enchanted cards waiting in it for whenever you need them.

Hope this explains it all.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I can see where the confusing is coming in to play here

1. You can only enchant Spell cards
2. If you want to create a treasure card, you need to use a treasure card enchant
3. Trained enchants will only create and enchanted card for the current battle, they do not late convert into treasure cards!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
For the enchanted card to be a Treasure Card you can use after the battle, the enchantment itself has to be a Treasure Card. The trained version does not give you any Treasure Cards.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
TheBadmagic on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
Ok so, I really feel like there is miscommunication here, its still not functioning.

Latest two attempts as follows:

Deck Contents:
Satyr (spell) x 4
Accurate (spell) x 4
Iron Hasta Wand x 2 (one more than necessary but just in case I accidentally discarded one or something)

The four accuracy apply to the four satyr's fine for 105% hit chance. I then wand the enemy leaving them unused and the result is no treasure cards created or given after the battle.

A second attempt was made, this time discarding the enchanted satyr's before applying the wand hit to the enemy, still no treasure cards created or given after the battle.
You have to use the treasure card Accurate to enhance the spell to make a treasure card.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
The spell versions of Keen Eyes and Accurate are not the forms used to make treasures from.

Buy the Keen Eyes recipe from Avery in Celestia. Craft several of those cards; they are extremely cheap and easy to make. Then use them on your normal healing spells and discard during combat. You will then have the enchanted treasure cards with the Keen Eyes enhancement.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Thank you all, I had thought it seemed kind of fishy pulling a treasure card from thin air.

I had a few various +hit cards since I don't often use treasure cards, got a dozen or more boosted Satyr's for now and picked up the recipes in Celestia, thanks for mentioning that Captain.

Now I need to decide if I should respec. So far, I'm primary Death with secondary Life, I picked up Strong, Giant, Keen Eyes and Accurate from the Sun school, additionally Fortify and Amplify from the Star school.

I'm feeling like Keen Eyes and Accurate were both a waste for my skill set now, I don't fizzle frequently, nice spells to be sure but perhaps not worth the point investment, I'm also sitting on 6 or so points unused currently, presuming I respec I should have 8 points burning a whole in my pocket not to mention if I stop my Life school training at Satyr I would gain an additional 2 points that were, while not wasted, kinda surplus to requirements on Centaur and Sanctuary.

So, 10 points and no idea what to use them on. I may start a new thread on that for advice once I review what is available as I don't know if its appropriate to change the topic of this thread at this point.

In any case, thanks all.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Death does not need to train a lot of extra stuff, I would say even satyr is totally unnecessary as the majority of your hits also heal. I would get rid of the accuracy enchants, you could always use tc versions later if you absolutely need them, but the trained ones are totally not needed.

My death is level 120 and has 33 training points, the unused points do not really bother me in the least!

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Glad to have helped. But, my death wizard went the Polymorph Treant route by equipping a Timber Cyclops rather than spending points on Life magic, so I'm not personally familiar with your quandary.