Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

elven ice walkers?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
i dont know if anyone could answer this question for me.
i want to get the elven gear for my pyromancer mainly for the item cards ice elf and srorm elf i really dont need fire elf as im a pyromancer i know i can buy it at the crown shop for i think it is 1300 crowns but i really dont need the fire robe obviously b eing i am a pyromancer.i've read on wiki central that i can get the elven storm cap as a drop by beating harvest lord and the elven ice walkers as a drop through baron rotunda.i have not tryed getting the drop through harvest lord yet but last night i must have fought baron about 15-20 times with no such drop,so this morning i went on wiki central to double check myself and under gear it does say baron drops the ice walkers but when i look up baron rotundas drops no ice walkers are mentioned.
so my question is has anyone ever gotten the ice walker boots as a drop from baron rotunda and the elven storm cap as wel or am i just wasting my time.
i hate to spend the crowns on the elven attire as i probably would not equip my pyromancer with the fire robe if i can get these items as a drop.
harvest lord does list the elven storm cap as a drop.but again baron rotunda on one aspect lists it as a drop but on the other hand does not.
can anyone clarify these drops for me?
thank-you

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
no one has answered yet but i can confirm the harvest lord does drop the elven storm cap as i battled him about 10 times last night before he finally dropped it i am going to try baron rotunda tonight for awhile hopefully he drops the ice walkers!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
magic102310 wrote:
no one has answered yet but i can confirm the harvest lord does drop the elven storm cap as i battled him about 10 times last night before he finally dropped it i am going to try baron rotunda tonight for awhile hopefully he drops the ice walkers!

Good luck on that.