Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet - I did it!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
It took a while but I finally figured it out.

Before starting make sure you have the best power and resistance gear on. And have all three potions full. When you enter the room with Sothmektet mark the location.

Attack, attack, attack and heal. Do not use shields, blades or traps. As soon as it comes up call up fire elemental minion. Continue attack. I killed off the minion pretty quick. Then died. Immediately use a potion and hit return to location. The minion should still be gone and you can continue to attack.

Use lots of gargantuan, monstrous etc treasure cards to increase the power of your attack and have lots of spells and patience. Be sure to have at least one reshuffle treasure card. I forgot it and I used a deck of 64 spells and by the time I finished I only had 2 spells left.

Good luck, it can be done!

Sierra Dragoncrafter
level 59 Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
GingerC wrote:
It took a while but I finally figured it out.

Before starting make sure you have the best power and resistance gear on. And have all three potions full. When you enter the room with Sothmektet mark the location.

Attack, attack, attack and heal. Do not use shields, blades or traps. As soon as it comes up call up fire elemental minion. Continue attack. I killed off the minion pretty quick. Then died. Immediately use a potion and hit return to location. The minion should still be gone and you can continue to attack.

Use lots of gargantuan, monstrous etc treasure cards to increase the power of your attack and have lots of spells and patience. Be sure to have at least one reshuffle treasure card. I forgot it and I used a deck of 64 spells and by the time I finished I only had 2 spells left.

Good luck, it can be done!

Sierra Dragoncrafter
level 59 Pyromancer

Well almost every pyromancer has efreet already, so your pretty late with that and we just got rain of fire (not to mention fuel and power link). Congrats on getting efreet. I heard the boss' heath was lowered from 16,800+ to 12,800+ so lucky you.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer