Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Editing equipment sets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
i love the equipment sets, it makes life so much easier, but, a really really good, and convenient update that would make life SO much easier, would be, being able to edit your equipment sets. i sometimes spend hours editing my equipment sets, the hard way, i equip my "main set" lets say, and i equip different items, remove the current item set, then create a new item set with the same name, then, once I've done that, and i want my main sat on ctrl+1 i have to remove and add all equipment sets above it, just to get my main set, on the ctrl+1 key. doesn't that seem like wayy too much work? i sometimes spend whole hours editing my equipment sets, because the process takes so long. wouldn't it be so much easier, if there were a button next to each item set, that indicated an edit equipment set, that allowed you to choose which hotkey you prefer(hot key preferences), "change set name", and "edit items in set" that would be so much easier. and, let me explain how I think the edit items would work,to remove an item, you would open one of tree tabs in the "edit equipment set box" and once your there, you have a list of all the items in that current set, and if you wanted to take off the pet in that set, either double click the pet, or press the unequip button on the bottom of the tab(just like your backpack) but, the item is still there(unequipped, but still there, in case you want to add it back) until you save the changes(pressing the x button on the bottom right corner, just like your spell book.) to add an item, lets say you wanna change your amulet, from "pendant of love's grace" to "jewel of the shadow web," because you just got the upgraded amulet from hours of morganthe farming, (there would be a vertical list of equipment icons, just like the ones in your backpack, but vertically placed on the left/right side of the "edit items in set" tab of the edit box) you would click the amulet icon, and just double click/press equip to change the item, just like you would changing gear. let me know if you guys have any related ideas, and how you think you could improve this awesome addition