Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easter Event

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Dear Ravenwood Commons,

I was wondering if there was going to be an event for Easter. Now, I wasn't sure where to post this.
Since we are having a valentines event that will end 6 days from when I'm writing this I would presume we are going to have a crown shop event for another yearly event coming up, Easter.

I would guess that for the event we would have a rabbit mount or type of pet, something to do with eggs and a basket of eggs. For the Valentine event Kingsisle/you included love wings as well as 3 pets, a housing item and a wand merchant near the pet shop in Shopping District. I was wondering since Easter is also a huge yearly event we would have the same things, mount, some pets, housing item or 2 and some merchant in the Shopping District or somewhere selling wands or something.

I'm not entirely sure about this which is why I'm asking but also because I'm really voting to have a bunny mount or something , I mean that would be really cool, I don't mind if its 5k crowns or 4.5k (wings) because I just wanna ride a rabbit and !'m sure a lot of people would want to too

On a serious note, thanks for reading and have a great day

Jesse Goldenpetal

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Jesse Goldenpetal on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
Dear Ravenwood Commons,

I was wondering if there was going to be an event for Easter. Now, I wasn't sure where to post this.
Since we are having a valentines event that will end 6 days from when I'm writing this I would presume we are going to have a crown shop event for another yearly event coming up, Easter.

I would guess that for the event we would have a rabbit mount or type of pet, something to do with eggs and a basket of eggs. For the Valentine event Kingsisle/you included love wings as well as 3 pets, a housing item and a wand merchant near the pet shop in Shopping District. I was wondering since Easter is also a huge yearly event we would have the same things, mount, some pets, housing item or 2 and some merchant in the Shopping District or somewhere selling wands or something.

I'm not entirely sure about this which is why I'm asking but also because I'm really voting to have a bunny mount or something , I mean that would be really cool, I don't mind if its 5k crowns or 4.5k (wings) because I just wanna ride a rabbit and !'m sure a lot of people would want to too

Jesse Goldenpetal
Yes please! I love this!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Jesse Goldenpetal on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
Dear Ravenwood Commons,

Jesse Goldenpetal
Easter is already an Event in the Spiral. It is called the Spring Festival. Eggbert is the vendor that comes into the Shopping District, there are multiple bunny mounts in the crown shop, a bunny suit, an egg pet, and egg fish swimming all over the Spiral. In fact, in previous years, you can get a bunny mount as a drop from certain bosses depending on your level during the Easter event. Also if you really want a bunny mount and just can't wait until Spring Festival, there is the Wild Hare mount available in the Crown Shop all year.

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
Moira Stormheart on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
Easter is already an Event in the Spiral. It is called the Spring Festival. Eggbert is the vendor that comes into the Shopping District, there are multiple bunny mounts in the crown shop, a bunny suit, an egg pet, and egg fish swimming all over the Spiral. In fact, in previous years, you can get a bunny mount as a drop from certain bosses depending on your level during the Easter event. Also if you really want a bunny mount and just can't wait until Spring Festival, there is the Wild Hare mount available in the Crown Shop all year.

Moira Stormheart
Thanks Moira!

That's good to know! I am super psyched now to see what happens when Easter hits the Spiral, have a great day!

Jesse Goldenpetal

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Jesse Goldenpetal on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
Thanks Moira!

That's good to know! I am super psyched now to see what happens when Easter hits the Spiral, have a great day!

Jesse Goldenpetal
You're welcome!

Moira Stormheart