Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easiest way to obtain a floating wand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys i'm a level 57 ice wizard and i'm looking for a good looking wand to stitch into.
The things i have in mind are flute wands or i seen some people with floating wands.
Where can i get these types of wands. I know that some of the floating wands or maybe most are from packs but is there a way i can get a flute wand?
Ty for the help

Survivor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm not sure about the floating wands, but I know that the devs bring back the flutes sometimes during throwback Thursdays. I believe it the flutes were originally from the Mega Bundle, which also may come back during a bundle-a-palooza. However, I have also heard of people fishing them up in Mirage.

Hope this helps

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Floating wands? Do you mean the wands that have floating bits around the top like the staffs you get from fishing in zafaria. Or the tiny orb sized wands that you hold in one hand that come in the winter and halloween packs. (I think the book from the spiral cup gauntlet and the recolor in zigzag floats too, havent used it in a while.)

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I got my death floating eye from a pack