Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn crowns dead?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
So i've been trying everyday for the past 3-4 weeks to try and earn crowns and everytime, but once which is today there were completely zero offers.

And, now that I get one offer. Literally only one, it doesn't work. It says to watch the short video ; I watch it and it doesn't say "You earned 10 crowns" with green at the top. Whenever I even try to replay the video to check if it just didn't track it, it can play up to the whole thing but most of the time it breaks the video player for whatever reason. Fix this, it's embarrassing a big company can't find offers everyday like they used to... no shade i'm just sayin.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
yeh I had this problem and I just bought a membership

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I totally agree. I used to use the "Earn Crowns" feature when I was in my early level 30s and it would say "Thank you for watching! 20 crowns will be sent to your Wizard!" or something like that, and they would never come. At least there's an option to take it off of your screen now. I don't have the Adobe Flash plugin, so it says "Please install Flash plugin to earn crowns!". If Kingsisle could take this off, that would be nice!

Victoria ThunderCloud, Level 50 Necromancer