Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dworgyn... where are the new SK boss badges?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Let me say this...

While the Test Realm was up, I faced the three new Skeleton Key bosses, named Sapoti in Krokotopia, Captain Hockins in Zafaria, & last, the Verboten Mimic in Mirage. I defeated them all, and I find there were no badges from defeating them in Test.

Later, the moment I see the new update gone Live, I looked at the Skeleton Key badges tab, and find there's no new badges about these new SK bosses added there, even after submitting my request about them having badges while on Test.

To say this, since all past Skeleton Key bosses have had their badges by defeating them, I thought that all later Skeleton Key bosses would have badges onward. Once the new ones went Live, I went to see that there's no new badges from them.

Well, the count to the Skeleton Key badge amount should be upped to 16, counting Krampus, 'cause he's a holiday Skeleton Key boss.

Just saying that I'm mildly bummed to see there's no new badges about them added in Live, but I'll be fine.

Dworgyn, if you're around, hear this. I really hope we get to see the new Skeleton Key bosses having badges from defeating them really soon in a new update. Please do so! Thanks, though!