Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons in player owned house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hey,

I have noticed that they have gauntlet packs for wizard101. I was curious if these permanently add a dungeon to the players house and what type of rewards you can receive? I've seen people post videos of them entering dungeon from the POH such as rattlebones and so on.. are these permanent? I can't seem to find anything online to answer my question.

I heard winterbane was one dungeon in the POH but how do I obtain it? I want to get the gear from it.

Thanks

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
You really should do this kind of research on the internet yourself, like just googling "winterbane dungeon" and finding out more info from the W101 site or seeing what info the fan sites offer.

As for what's permanent, gauntlets from game card bundles (not the crown shop) add a permanent dungeon. Crown shop gauntlets are not permanent. You need to do some of your own research on what each bundle dungeon drops. Listing all of the drops from every dungeon on here would be unreasonable.