Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon drops: Which ones are worth it?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
So I'm trying to quickly max a character for my account (currently around lv. 37; long way to go). Because I've heard mixed things about the Skeleton Key dungeons (the village off of Krok, Barkingham Palace, etc.), I've been wondering which dungeons I should spend time on and what gear I should use from each. Thanks in advance for your help!

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
While it can become a repetitive process, there is only a few dungeons I recommend spending your time and recourses on. From levels 1-30, you are good to live off clothing from the Bazaar, but as soon as you hit 30, you will recieve quest for Mount Olympus. GRIND this untill you get all your zues gear (keep the sky iron hasta). This gear will take you all the way to level 60, when you get the quest for waterworks. Get all of your schools gear there, and this will take you to level 90! Repeat for Tarturous in Aquilla. I reccomend keeping water works gear over Atlantis because the dungeon is just way too long and not worth the difference from Waterworks gear.

Currently the level 100 dungeon Darkmoore provieds basically the best gear for almost all wizards thus far in the game I think

Chase WildWraith, 100
Jason SpiritBlade 71
Kane HexBringer 25

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the help! I'll probably do that.