Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duel Justin Bieber?

1
AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
61
Under the latest post( 2 years of wizard101) in headmasters announcements, Prosp. Zeke says something about one of the "Hottest Teen Icons on the Planet." Are we going to have to go through a tower full of screaming justin bieber fangirls, and have to defeat Justin himself while he pelts you with attacks similar to the banshee? Or are we going to have to defeat lady gaga and her alien sisters? Will it have something to do with Selena Gomez and her show "witches/wizards of wavely place"? Will we be forced to watch reruns of "thats so raven"? What do you think?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2902
It will be a mini game.

In the game, you'll be Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana, and the goal will be to get from the concert stage to your limousine. Interfering will be 12,000 screaming pre-teen girls. Score will be based on how little damage your clothing gets, with bonuses for how few bruises you have. If you lose your blonde wig on the way, you have to start over.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
79
I lol'd so hard at your comment of Justin Bieber's attacks being like that of a banshee. You have no idea how much I love you people with brains :)

On topic: Justin Bieber could possibly be the pop star Zeke is talking about but there are many pop stars beside him (That come to your mind after Justin Bieber). Well, there's this new pop star named Cody Simpson who's pretty good... And don't forget about Miley, Selena and Demi.

Personally I feel the idea of battling a pop star would be hilarious ^^
(especially Lady Gaga and her "little monsters".)
~Molly

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
42
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
117
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
42
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
76
Well, first of all it is Selena Gomez who I think is really hot. And that would be so cool to defeat justin bieber. I am not one of those spazzy fans cause I really dont like him. So I would just kill him over and over again.

- Joshua Dragonbreeze lvl 38 pyromancer

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
106
colagada wrote:
It will be a mini game.

In the game, you'll be Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana, and the goal will be to get from the concert stage to your limousine. Interfering will be 12,000 screaming pre-teen girls. Score will be based on how little damage your clothing gets, with bonuses for how few bruises you have. If you lose your blonde wig on the way, you have to start over.
HA! no, not a minigame, I was thinking Hannah Montana, but it IS Selena Gomez.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


lol lo if it was justin bieber i would go right ahead and defeat him ( cause we boys think that justin bieber isn't good at ALL! ) if he was death i would be like oh look who's my new rival :/ if girls report for defeating justin i would be like ok really? have to be mean? its a game its not like i killed him in real life GOD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
May 23, 2009
31
Da1Meeper wrote:
Under the latest post( 2 years of wizard101) in headmasters announcements, Prosp. Zeke says something about one of the "Hottest Teen Icons on the Planet." Are we going to have to go through a tower full of screaming justin bieber fangirls, and have to defeat Justin himself while he pelts you with attacks similar to the banshee? Or are we going to have to defeat lady gaga and her alien sisters? Will it have something to do with Selena Gomez and her show "witches/wizards of wavely place"? Will we be forced to watch reruns of "thats so raven"? What do you think?
Its Selena. Big shock! Her show is called Wizards of Waverley Place and that has wizards in it. She is also like a teen pop star now too.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
60
izzi250 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


lol lo if it was justin bieber i would go right ahead and defeat him ( cause we boys think that justin bieber isn't good at ALL! ) if he was death i would be like oh look who's my new rival :/ if girls report for defeating justin i would be like ok really? have to be mean? its a game its not like i killed him in real life GOD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

I would do the same thing. He will regret comming to wizard 101 if he does! charlesdragonblood level 49 pyromancer.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
76
ffjkg wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


lol lo if it was justin bieber i would go right ahead and defeat him ( cause we boys think that justin bieber isn't good at ALL! ) if he was death i would be like oh look who's my new rival :/ if girls report for defeating justin i would be like ok really? have to be mean? its a game its not like i killed him in real life GOD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

I would do the same thing. He will regret comming to wizard 101 if he does! charlesdragonblood level 49 pyromancer.
Yup I am i here again. And I would do it to. I wold nevr come on any more. the girls at my school going crazy over him with pictures in all their lockers, then I come on here after school and have the same thing all over again. It would be sooooooo bad.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
Da1Meeper wrote:
Under the latest post( 2 years of wizard101) in headmasters announcements, Prosp. Zeke says something about one of the "Hottest Teen Icons on the Planet." Are we going to have to go through a tower full of screaming justin bieber fangirls, and have to defeat Justin himself while he pelts you with attacks similar to the banshee? Or are we going to have to defeat lady gaga and her alien sisters? Will it have something to do with Selena Gomez and her show "witches/wizards of wavely place"? Will we be forced to watch reruns of "thats so raven"? What do you think?
omg thats so raven.LOL

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
152
I would soooo lov to pelt him with a few tritons, lol! I am not one of the girls who go crazy ovr him (but my 18 year old sister lovs him, but I don't and I am proud to say that) so ya, my sister would hate me (lol like I care, haha well I wuld care a lil but I wuld just make her watch me defeat him ovr and ovr and ovr again just to see the look on her face) but it wuld be awsome! U hear that justin bieber, beware! Lol! But I wasn't kidding. But sadly it Selena Gomez, wich was still pretty cool, but I wanted to defeat justin bieber.

Cameron225 out, peace! (Btw I AM a girl even though I hate his music... and him)

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
71
izzi250 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


lol lo if it was justin bieber i would go right ahead and defeat him ( cause we boys think that justin bieber isn't good at ALL! ) if he was death i would be like oh look who's my new rival :/ if girls report for defeating justin i would be like ok really? have to be mean? its a game its not like i killed him in real life GOD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Oh thank you! Finally someone has my thought! Every single girl except me loves this JB dude. He's horrible. He's got my little baby cousin singing BABY BABY BABY OOOO. It drives me nuts! It would be nice to use my medusa and turn him into stone and paralize him!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
pfft, if he were an enemy, I'd buy any potion possible for as much overkill as I can get.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
56
i would love to kick justin beibers butt with my triton!!! :D

"what kind of world do we live in? the greatest rapper is white, the greatest golfer is black, and the greatest female singer is justin beiber" lol cracks me up :D

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
101
lol i hate justin beiber so much! i would love to use my hydra spell on him!

fred spritegem(my wizard name)
level 34 myth

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
6
no no no, it wont be any of them, it will be a zombie michael jackson! He will scare you away with his horrible backup dancers while he dances to thriller screaming HEH HEH! the score is based on how much of it you can actually take!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
43
TROJAN250 wrote:
ffjkg wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


lol lo if it was justin bieber i would go right ahead and defeat him ( cause we boys think that justin bieber isn't good at ALL! ) if he was death i would be like oh look who's my new rival :/ if girls report for defeating justin i would be like ok really? have to be mean? its a game its not like i killed him in real life GOD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

I would do the same thing. He will regret comming to wizard 101 if he does! charlesdragonblood level 49 pyromancer.
Yup I am i here again. And I would do it to. I wold nevr come on any more. the girls at my school going crazy over him with pictures in all their lockers, then I come on here after school and have the same thing all over again. It would be sooooooo bad.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer


So will I! I hate Justin Bieber.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
85
HAHAHAA!!! Fightning Lady Gaga! hilarous. We should have a Gauntlet and have to fight Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber!

P.S I will destroy the Bieber....

W.V.S

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
TROJAN250 wrote:
Well, first of all it is Selena Gomez who I think is really hot. And that would be so cool to defeat justin bieber. I am not one of those spazzy fans cause I really dont like him. So I would just kill him over and over again.

- Joshua Dragonbreeze lvl 38 pyromancer
thanks for being onest

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
258
Da1Meeper wrote:
Under the latest post( 2 years of wizard101) in headmasters announcements, Prosp. Zeke says something about one of the "Hottest Teen Icons on the Planet." Are we going to have to go through a tower full of screaming justin bieber fangirls, and have to defeat Justin himself while he pelts you with attacks similar to the banshee? Or are we going to have to defeat lady gaga and her alien sisters? Will it have something to do with Selena Gomez and her show "witches/wizards of wavely place"? Will we be forced to watch reruns of "thats so raven"? What do you think?


i dont mind any star coming to Wizard101 as long as its not justin beiber.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


since it is a girl, it could STILL be Justin Bieber!

(joking, or not, you may never know.)

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
186
izzi250 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
um if it is justin bieber then there will be girls like don't fight and kill justin bieber we love him! then there might be girls reporting for killing justin bieber so if it is then probably i won't come online except the teen icon is a girl


lol lo if it was justin bieber i would go right ahead and defeat him ( cause we boys think that justin bieber isn't good at ALL! ) if he was death i would be like oh look who's my new rival :/ if girls report for defeating justin i would be like ok really? have to be mean? its a game its not like i killed him in real life GOD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer


i am a girl and i think that justin sounds like a chipmunk ( mabye he can join alvin and the chipmunks!) I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! justian beiber this, justian that. i will gladly kill him repeatedly. oh and by the way, i am assuming that this is an old post but that queast happened already, and no jb, it was selena gomez ( now HER i love )

1