Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dr. Who refered to in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
In Regents Square in front of Scotyard Yard is what looks like a Tardis. It is a red Telegraph booth, instead of a blue Police box. And the sign says that the inside is smaller, not larger than the outside. The dog outside of it is called The Professor, not the Doctor. He is dressed just like the 4th doctor Tom Baker with the big long scarf. I would love to be able to travel with the Professor in his Telegraph box around the spiral. Maybe there can be a reference to the Daleks too. So, did anyone else notice this besides me?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Yea, it's a part of a side quest in Zafaria. Though I don't watch the show myself, my friend does and tells me a lot about it, lol.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
You are not the only one. Anyone that is an obsessive Doctor Who fan will notice the reference.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mare62 wrote:
In Regents Square in front of Scotyard Yard is what looks like a Tardis. It is a red Telegraph booth, instead of a blue Police box. And the sign says that the inside is smaller, not larger than the outside. The dog outside of it is called The Professor, not the Doctor. He is dressed just like the 4th doctor Tom Baker with the big long scarf. I would love to be able to travel with the Professor in his Telegraph box around the spiral. Maybe there can be a reference to the Daleks too. So, did anyone else notice this besides me?

It's been there since Zafaria went live. It is a dungeon for higher levels. You will have the opportunity to visit the professor if you choose to later on.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
cool, I never noticed.
I am glad that you pointed it out though!