Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Daily Assignment Rewards?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
So I see it says on the opening screen for game play that it says for a limited time only enjoy double rewards for daily assignments. So I went on three of my wizards and did the daily assignments and received no double rewards. Whats up with that?

Scarlet ShadowStone

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Dworgyn, I'm still confused by your announcement. Do you mean that you still only open one chest, but that it has a better chance of getting better stuff then?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
How Long is this promotion going to last???

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
exp613 on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
Dworgyn, I'm still confused by your announcement. Do you mean that you still only open one chest, but that it has a better chance of getting better stuff then?
The items are different and better. I've gotten some pets and 15 day mounts for example, instead of the usual housing items

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
exp613 on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
Yup! You still only open one chest, but that chest has a chance at different items than you normally would be able to receive . . . like those 15-day mounts that seethe mentioned above.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
bakuganbrawl12 on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
How Long is this promotion going to last???

Through August 11th.